<3

"Wait a minute. Do you hear that?" Jess whispers too Dustin. "Hear what?"

There was a quite noise coming from outside the forest and the sound of a car engine.

Everyone walked out of the forest to get a closer look of what that noise was. "Steve?" Jonathan and Nancy yell in unison.

"Nancy?"

"Kim?"

Everyone walks closer together to catch up on what was happening. "What are you doing here?" Steve asks.

"Looking for Mike and will"

"They're not in there are they?" Dustin asks. "We're not sure, why?" Jonathan replies and everyone looks up at the building.

The power was off and they could hear the growls of the monsters in the distance.

While they waited for the power to turn back on Steve talked about what happened on the bus and Dart. Jonathan talked about how will and Mike we're missing.

"We haven't seen Will since-"

"The powers back on" Nancy interrupts and everyone runs to the buttons. The gate still doesn't open.

Dustin tries mutable times. It finally opens,
Jonathan and Nancy drive closer to the lab as everyone else waits patiently.

Max and Jess sat together, Lucas and Dustin were arguing again and Steve and Kim were sitting together.

"Is that your sisters boyfriend?" Max asks. "No. I don't know. I think they're just friends"

"So El, did she actually have powers?"

"Yeah, she has like telekinesis and she flipped a van once! It went right over our heads it was the coolest thing I've ever seen" Jess explained, realizing she sounded like a crazy fan of a celebrity.

"After this you should join our party. You can be our-"

"Zoomer" max says with a small grin and the two girls laugh.

Their laughs were interrupted by the sound of screaming. Both the girls got up quickly and both cars drove towards them.

Hopper yelled at them to get in and Steve waited until everyone was inside the car before closing the door.

Jess noticed that her and max were holding hands however she wasn't the only one who noticed.

<3

Everyone was quite in the Byers house. Sitting in silence, trying to process everything.

The only one who talked was hopper who continued yelling at the phone for 'military backup' and then Mike decided to argue against him.

After that it was quite again.

"Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?" Mike asks, breaking the silence.

"Really?" Lucas asked. "Yeah. He petitioned the school to start it and everything. Then he had a fund-raiser for equipment. Mr. Clarke learned everything from him. Pretty awesome, right?"

"We can't let him die in vain"

"What do you want to do, Mike?" Dustin asks harshly. "The chiefs right on this. We can't stop those Demo-dogs on our own"

"Demo dogs?" Max and Jess asks. "Demogorgon dogs. Demo-dogs. It's like a compound. It's like a play on words-"

"Okay. I get it"

"I mean, when it was just dart, maybe..."

"But there's an army now" Lucas interrupts. "His army" Mike mumbles to himself.