FOOOD FIGHT teaser.

Lunchroom.

We find our protagonist in the lunchroom enjoying each other's company

Yang: so, you found those two in bed together

Rider: indeed, it was quite shameful

Shirou: stop making it sound like we did something perverted!

Saber: MUNCH

Ren: saber, are you all right.

Saber: i'm fine CRUNCH

Nora: she doesn't look fine...

Rin: what I do with my archer is none of y'all concern!

Sakura: my my rin that's not very fair.

Rin froze in fear looming over here a dark purple air there was only one thing she could feel.

Hate

Sakura: shirou, is still is own person, he gets to make his own choices.

Yang: wow handsome you have girls falling over you.

Shirou: oh hush

Thump

Ruby: friends, spirits... Weiss!

Weiss: hey!

Ruby: today i have gather you to share my newfound wisdom!

Weiss: is that my binder did you steel it!

Ruby: I am no thief! Regardless let's start this semester with a bang.

Yang: more like... start this semester with a Yang!

...

...

...
Nora: boo!

Nora threw and apple at yang who dodged it.

Yang: haha, Nice try.

Thunk

Rin:...

Shirou: o-oh no, R-Rin you know they did mean to hit you.

Rin: of course shirou accidents happen all the- HEYA!

Rin out of left field threw a whole honey baked ham!

Shirou: where did you get that!

Yang saw it coming and ducked it I then hit Weiss square in the face.

Shirou: you know time like these make me think fighting berserker was that bad...

Random student: FOOD FIGHT!

Hello everyone author here I want to apologize for my disappearance you see I've started college and it been super tuff try to squeeze in this school my job and family and friends so one had to go for the time being. How ever this next semester looks to be pretty chill so hopefully I'll be returning to writing. With this said I have picked up a new writing style and I'll be using it in the next chapter I find the whole name colon sentience to be very tiring and very grammatical incorrect with this the chapters might be short or longer really since I'm going to start straying from the original story into a more original story. I'll be updating my other story's like my with some of them there chapters being almost done.

With that I thank you and look forward to the next chapter.