Queen for Queen

Welcome back!

Now let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Naruto's hands crossed against his chest as a pillar of golden Chakra slammed down onto his position. The earth he stood on was instantly eviscerated due to his actions. A mountain of dust exploded out from his previous position, covering a large portion of the valley.

The large cloud of smoke was blown away nearly a second later as Naruto's arm slashed through the air horizontally. A clean cut was physically cut through the dust as Naruto's form was revealed.

Dawned in the Chakra of his Bijuu, Naruto slowly glanced down to his right hand and began to idly swing the black rod that appeared in his hand.

The golden cloaked teen expertly spun the black rod of Chakra before slowly resting it against his shoulder whilst directing his attention to his opponent.

Naruto stared at Toneri's frozen form and an annoyed frown appeared on his face. Had the man frozen up just because of Hinata's death?

"Tch... You are pitiful. If you wish to die without truly putting up a fight then inform me now. I have no desire to waste my time with weak willed men." His tone was sharp and uncaring as he displayed how little Toneri's despair meant to him.

...

Silence.

The only thing that changed was Toneri's eyes becoming blank and unfocused.

Naruto tapped his staff against his shoulder twice before glancing toward Hinata's deceased body. He stared at it for several seconds before slowly raising his left hand.

A tiny, black orb began to form in his hand that caused the earth to shake gently. The small orb began to vibrate rapidly as Naruto's gaze shifted back to Toneri.

Violet ringed eyes stared into light blueish eyes.

"If you will not fight, I will make you."

Naruto proceeded to release the black orb over Hinata's body. The unsuspecting object slowly hovered over Hinata's body for a second before it immediately latched onto the girl's corpse.

Like a spring that had been coiled and released, it rocketed into the air with the girl's body. Moving so fast that trailing after it was slightly difficult.

The orb continued to climb and climb and climb until Hinata's body became little more than a speck in the sky. But once it stopped...

The world began to shake violently as a tremendous force rocked the very foundation of the Elemental Nations. The earth screamed and lurched for several seconds before monumental pieces of rock began to rip out from their confines, reshaping the entire landscape.

Naruto placed his hands together in a praying motion as he channeled his Chakra. His cloak flared out behind him as he exerted his will on the Elemental Nations.

Hundreds upon hundreds of large pieces of debris and earth began to rapidly shoot into the sky towards the black orb that Naruto released.

Toneri's eyes slowly gazed up at the massive construct of earth that showed no signs of stopping and an expression of rage began to slowly surfaced on his face.

"You... you... I'LL KILL YOU!"

Toneri's form was a blur as he sped towards Naruto's position, destroying the earth he had previously stood upon just from moving.

Naruto's Rinnegan pulsed as a powerful shockwave emanated from his position. Toneri had not made it more than 10 feet from his original position before being blasted back by an unseen force.