💔💖Drunken Confession💖💔

This was originally Drunken Kisses but I decided to change it. Also everyone is above the age of 21 in this.

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
*Drinking
*Self hatred
*Cussing

I laid on the couch staring at the person I liked being to busy to even notice my existence. I didn't know how much I had drank by now, but that wasn't going to stop me. I sat up and took another swing of the bottle in my hand. Afterwards I went back to staring at him.

Edric Blight. I have such a big crush on him. I had liked him for so long now, which is why it hurt so much seeing him and his sister as she seemingly teased him about all of the people flirting with him. The music was to loud for me to tell. I watched as someone walked up to them and he looked like he was laughing at what they said, oh how badly I wanted it to be me he was laughing with. To have him love me the way I had grown to love him.

I took another swing. It doesn't matter, it's not like I ever had a chance to begin with. He was to good for me, I would be to busy working to even be a good boyfriend anyway. Even if I didn't mess it up he probably would just tire of me eventually. Everyone does.

I moved to take another swing and noticed I was out. So I stood up and stumbled, trying to get to the drink table. I felt myself trip and started to fall, then felt strong arms catch me. I looked up to see a familiar set of yellow eyes staring down at me with a worried expression.

"Hunter, what are you doing?" Edric asked looking at me.

"I'm *hic* getting more *hic* drinks!" I told him, just wanting to drink until all of the hurt was gone.

"Don't you think your drunk enough?" He asked, more worry filling his eyes.

"I'm not drunk!" I told him forcefully. I started trying to get out of his arms but he held onto me, not letting me go.

"You are Hunter! Stop struggling, you'd just end up on the floor anyway." He told me not letting me leave and putting my arm around his shoulder, carrying me back to the couch.

He set me down and sat down next to me, facing my direction. He had a worried look on his face as he gently touched my scarred cheek with his hand.

"Hunter why did you do this to yourself?" He asked me softly.

I moved my face to the side slightly, a bit confused. His face went red.

"Did what *hic* to myself?" I asked.

"Get yourself to drunk to even talk or think properly! I'm worried Hunter, this isn't healthy." He seemed frustrated

"I told you *hic* I'm not drunk!" I said glaring at him, why did he care? He didn't care about how much I drank earlier while he was having fun with those stupid people.

"You are Hunter! I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. It's not like you'll remember anything in the morning...." He started talking in an angry voice, and it turned into a small almost defeated tone. I was pissed.

"Why do you give a shit about how drunk I am!? Why don't you go back to having fun with your sister!?"

"Aren't I allowed to be worried about someone I care about being shit faced drunk!?"

"First of all how many times do I have to say I'm not drunk!? Second I can take care of myself! In case you don't know I didn't have a fucking childhood! I started training when I was 11, and was working for my Coven by the time I was 12!"

"Your drunk as fuck Hunter! You couldn't even walk earlier, do you really think you could defend yourself right now!?"

"I'll be fine! You were fine with ignoring me and having fun earlier! Why does you thinking I'm drunk change anything!?"