Chapter 2 | Surprise Visit

Start from the beginning

I grunt and tsk striking at Android 18, who dodges, and blocks me with ease. I was fighting with a quarter of my base power, purposely putting myself at a major disadvantage to grow stronger faster and have a more intense training session. "YRAAAGH!" I roar in a warrior's voice, striking with all I had to give in this state of power, I fail to land the strike, but turn into a after image, reappearing alongside her I spin low and kick her legs out from under her. She spins around and goes into a flat spin and drop kicks me atop the left shoulder forcing me atop the ground into a body shaped crater I bounce off the ground chest first and she attempts to kick me into the air like a ball. I blast a ki blast into her leg and the small explosion forces me away a few yards, I spin and summer salt into a controlled landing sliding to a stop atop my feet. I get into a aggressive stance, holding a fist back and another fist sideways to my chest. 

"You're focusing to much on fighting in a unnatural way, you're trying to make a combo out of situations that don't work. That after image attack only works when someone's on the attack, or someone who wouldn't expect it, you've done it to many times today for me not to see right through it. You need to figure out new combinations and attack patterns that aren't predictable Son" She picks at my style and style of fighting. I agree with her inside my head. She's got it right. I've got to switch things up and stop doing the same old same old. "Right, then I'll change things up, and put a twist on my style, till I can find a style that suits me." I tell her, prepared to experiment with my style out of the gates. She gestures with her hand to come at her. I dash full speed towards her head on. I don't strike at her and after image into her, then do it again from the left, and right side at the same time I'm leaving small unnoticed highly compressed Ki around her. 

As the real me strike at her head on she blocks my punch, grabs my arm and kicks me away with a spin kick to the center mass. tossing me away. I roll into a ball and spin in the air and open my arms wide and feet too as I face her again and fire a blast towards her, and as I do the Ki around her erupts exploding and blinding her, and hopefully throwing her off balance. the blast I fired hits it's mark inside the smoke and makes an even bigger eruption. I slam my boots into the ground tilling dirt to a stop. Dashing out of the smoke she charges at me, on the attack. I stomp a foot forward, and light erupts around my feet as Ki erupts from them to boost my force speed, and grip of the earth bellow. I lunge forwards with small explosions erupts beneath my feet and sending me utterly thundering to meet mom. We slam arms forearms against each other causing a Ki clash in between them that was creating sparks of electricity around our arms. 

Forming a blast in my off hand I act like I'm going to slam it into her, she forms a blast to cancel out my own, and before they touch, I close my hand and cause mine to erupt into a decent sized explosion. Sending us both sliding away with a furious force. Leaping away towards the sky mom fires down a barrage of blasts, endlessly firing these yellow ki blasts, having unlimited energy being an Android made for a relentless barrage of Ki at her disposal. I grind to a halt, and instantly leap left, dodging a blast, then roll back to avoid another. more splash around me, and I have to weave out the way of three, and with my forearm slapping away one, I lunge forward speed vanishing in a forwards Zig zag springing with full speed to close distant, avoiding, dodging, and avoiding the blasts as they rain down around me. Seeing that I was making it through with relative ease she fires more rapidly but has less powerful blasts per blast as a result. despite the down sides there was far too many now for me to simply avoid anymore nor our run. I cross my arms into a X raise it in front my face and chest and charge through the blasts blocking them from vitals!

I form a plan as I find smoke and dust piling up in the tracks, I leave behind me, and around me from result of blocking attacks instead of finding a way to deflect or avoid them out right, and my vision becomes useless to me, not idea for fighting against an unsensible android like mom! I jump high out of the splash zone giving myself a moment to act outside the attack! "HAAAAAA!" I roar thrusting a hand back charging a swift energy beam of yellow and thrusting it out towards mom unleashing a relatively strong beam of ki at her. She fires one back in response, and upon colliding with each other they explode. Charging a Kameha wave I race into the smoke hiding my ki entirely, and silently charge the blast to a ready state, as the smoke clears around us, she finds herself point blank to a Kameha wave ready to rock at her. Using my speed, I create afterimages of me and my prepared Kameha position all around her, making it look as if 20 of me were surrounding her with the blast at the ready. "Hmp, that style is a bit sloppy, needs some work, but with some work, I'd say it'll do you some good as a fighter in the long term. Keep practicing and exploring styles of fighting it's good to be fluent in multiple fighting style to mash them up into one unbelievably intense style of combat" Mom tells me, knowing she lost the sparing match, and that it was over now. I lower my hands and the blue Orb of Ki vanishes into the air. I lower my power smile at mom.