436-438

Chapter 436: Little Ancestor

Ning Li froze and pulled back.

“Second Brother, I don’t want to eat it.”

Lu Huaiyu still maintained that action.

“Just a little bit, huh?”

Ning Li felt uncomfortable, and then she inexplicably thought of what had happened at HG today.

Her mood swings during her menstrual period, coupled with the series of stimulation, caused a little of her temper to flare up.

She raised her hand and pushed him away.

“No.”

Since she had already lost her face, she might as well throw it away!

Lu Huaiyu looked at her. He was still holding the bowl of porridge in his hand, and his eyes narrowed slightly.

Ning Li did not say anything either.

It was so quiet in the dining room that one could even hear a pin drop.

The two of them fell into a subtle confrontation with each other.

After a long time, Lu Huaiyu pressed the space between his eyebrows. Finally, he said helplessly and indulgently, “Little ancestor.”

“I’m begging you, okay?”

Before today, the Second Master of the Lu family, who had always been noble and proud, had never thought that he would actually have to resort to begging someone one day.

Most importantly, the purpose of begging someone was just to coax a young girl to have more porridge.

When Ning Li heard his words, her pale face instantly turned a little red.

She paused for a moment without saying anything. In the end, she moved closer, bit on the spoon, and took a sip of the porridge.

Lu Huaiyu watched as she moved closer and obediently ate the porridge. Her thick and long eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly, and her cheeks bulged slightly.

She was soft and obedient.

He sighed in his heart.

‘Lu Huaiyu, you’re really hopeless.’

He scooped another spoonful and brought it to her lips.

This time, Ning Li did not refuse.

Just like that, he fed her spoonful by spoonful, and she ate it bite by bite.

After a long while, she finally finished the remaining half of the bowl of porridge.

Lu Huaiyu then put down the bowl and looked at the time.

“You should go and rest on the sofa first. You can take your medicine later.”

Ning Li nodded.

“Okay.”

Lu Huaiyu had taken some time to served her, so only now did he finally have the time to finish his food and put away all the bowls and chopsticks.

In the meantime, Ning Li was nestled in a corner of the sofa.

She had drunk the brown sugar water and eaten some food, but the pain in her lower abdomen had not lessened much.

The feeling of swelling and soreness became stronger and stronger, and her hands and feet were cold.

She leaned on the sofa and curled up slightly.

This was the scene that Lu Huaiyu saw when he finished cleaning up.