259-261

Chapter 259: I Like Her, So What’s Wrong With Admitting It

There were a total of four people from Capital First High that were attending the winter camp this time. Cao Jingxuan had placed first.

Cao Jingxuan was the best in the senior class at Capital First High.

Ning Li did not raise her head.

“The training is fully closed off, so there won’t be any time.”

Ye Ci was a little embarrassed.

Cao Jingxuan was quick to pick up the conversation.

“That’s okay. There are some very interesting places in the school itself. If you’re interested, I can show you guys around.”

She was polite and warm, a people pleaser.

Ye Ci smiled and responded. “Sure, thanks in advance, Jingxuan.”

“You’re welcome.”

Cao Jingxuan also did not seem to mind Ning Li’s aloofness and spoke with a hint of excitement.

“Actually, my house is quite close to the school, so I’ve always walked to school. This winter camp is the first time I’ve ever lived in the school.”

“Oh? Me too!”

Ye Ci and Cao Jingxuan continued to chat again.

Ning Li took out her headphones and put them on.

After a while, Song Mengtang came back. Only then did Ye Ci and Cao Jingxuan stop talking.

At 7:00 pm, Sun Qingyi sent out a notice in the winter camp WeChat group.

From tomorrow onwards, there would be morning and afternoon classes, and there would be a self-study period in the evening.

Three teachers would be taking turns to teach the classes.

One of the teachers was from Capital First High, and another was from Capital Fifth High. Both of them were always involved in the Physics Competition.

There would also be a physics professor from Xijing University.

However, the professor had fewer classes and the other two teachers would be responsible for most of the content.

Every morning when they arrived at the classroom, all students were required to hand in their phones. They would not get them back until the end of the evening self-study period.

It was a semi-militarized management.

These had all been mentioned before, so the students were already mentally prepared and quickly accepted it.

The Lu Mansion.

Lu Huaiyu accompanied Old Master Lu for dinner.

At the table, Old Master Lu glanced at Lu Huaiyu from time to time, with curiosity and inquiry in his eyes.

Old Master Lu had heard from Fang Qingyun that his grandson seemed to have fallen in love with a girl but had not pursued her yet.

This news really made Old Master Lu scratch his head.

His grandson had always been very outstanding since he was young. Many girls chased after him, but Lu Huaiyu had always kept a distance from them.

When Old Master Lu finally heard that his grandson had a crush, he was incredibly excited.

However, it would seem too abrupt to ask this out of the blue.