17.New Pet Dragon (100% off sale)

Yeah guess who wants to write in here again?🥰🥰🥰
I'm sorry if these chapters are shit because i literally stopped writing for a month and totally forgot about everything D:
Childe is called Ajax.
___________________________________

he could remember the promise his mother made to him that night: the light flickered yellow from his night lamp, only his mother's voice could be heard and an incredibly good story.

he couldn't sleep that night because his father left him...

He died.

He killed himself.

he couldn't sleep alone in a bed otherwise loud shadows would follow him and he would see his father's corpse.

This happened every night. Regularly. His mother didn't know what to do because she couldn't stay with him as she had to raise Tonia and take care of her.

it was something that didn't change until today.

"Mamiiii," Childe ran into the small kitchen of their apartment with small steps and wobbled his backpack which he carried effortlessly on his back.,,I'm ready!" His mother blinked at him while mixing the dough with different ingredients. She probably thought he had forgotten the hunt.

"Aha, where are you going?" She wrapped the dough around the invisible foil and bent down to look at her son. Childe glared at her and cried out, "The hunt!! After the monstrous dragon, have you forgotten?"

For a few seconds, all you could hear was the sound of drops being poured from the faucet into the large bowl. A fingertip touched Childe's nose. He blinked.

"Isn't it too early for you, Ajax?" Her voice remained the same calm and breathless as always. In her mind, however, she counted many things that could go wrong.

Should Ajax go out on his own? She knew the dragon wasn't real. It was a bedtime story about a golden, bloody and golden-brown dragon. "

It was a really simple mistake.

Childe whined, "I'm 7! I'm big I'll chase away any nasty monster."

She giggled. "Good, good. You know what to do in an emergency?!"

"THANK YOU!" He hugged his mother tightly, which put a happy smile on her face. she hoped it was a good decision for both of them.Childe made his way out the door with the bento that his mother gave him. excited to finally see a dragon in real life.

Gold and brown.

He quickly packed the bento into the backpack with his other luggage. He was well equipped but didn't have the essentials on hand.

His Hydro Vision, which he got when he was 5,
His pinwheel.
Plaster.(Because his mother told him to)
There was also something that should attract the dragon according to the story: stones.

Not just any stones, but cor lapis. it wasn't really surprising from a kite from a tale that wasn't even old. it came out in a store on cd and book just last week. But he had hope in stories, whether old or new. Are both the same and so the dragon should still be alive.

Now his hunt can begin.
The first thing on his adventure book was: In order not to get lost on your journey, find different pebbles on the ground and place them on the path as you walk.

"Good." he thought relieved. That's easy.
He collected enough pebbles and gathered them into one of his extra bags, placing them on the sidewalk as instructed.

He got closer and closer to the forest near him until he opened his book and looked for the right page.

"Look for tracks, they're mostly on the ground."

"Hmm," he took a moment to stretch out his right foot to smudge the dirt floor. His sense of hearing didn't hear anything. Sticks, branches, and animals. Nothing cool at all! He had to go deeper into the forest, it wasn't dark enough.

Just focus on the golden dragon, ajax!

"HAAA COME MONSTER! I KNOW YOU HIDING HERE-" he stumbled into a tree and fell.
Did this have to happen now? Man, my shoes are covered in mud.
Wait...that's it. ,,HAHAHAHAH YOU THINK I'M GOING HOME NOW? YOU ARE MAJORLY WRONG."

...

"RAWWWWWRRRRR"(that was razor/j)
A roar was heard and it...
it beeped in his ear...
The roaring didn't stop for a second, getting louder and louder until it reached Ajax's maximum.,,WHO IS THAT? *ow* He covered his ears.

Childe's eyes darted around frantically for a creepy animal, eyes quickly switching directions until someone grabbed him from behind.

That's it. He was exhausted. He couldn't call mama anymore. I'm sorry. I want to try your bento one last time, please.

-

"LET ME GO!" He yelled aggressively and kicked his foot wanting to hit the person who wanted to kidnap him but in return there was ...nothing? "Oh...it's fine you're with me. Be Quiet your ears need a break I think." A boy's voice spoke to him.
"Break?" He looked at the person who was looking at him curiously from above.

He looked like he was his own age, brown hair, red thing under his eyes and...GOLDEN HORNS?!"
He immediately got up from his bed and looked the boy in the eye, grabbed his shoulders and said, "You.are.so.COOL!WHERE DID YOU GET THESE HORNS FROM? CAN I BUY THEM TOO?"

"Ah, the..." he smiled. "I'm sorry. They're just there."his calm voice deepened to a more sympathetic. Childe winked at the boy. "No problem look here!" He grabbed two sticks out of the ground. They were in a cave making it easier for him to find some. He picked any two and put them on his head (with hands for support).

zhongli started laughing which made childe a little happy, to be honest very happy to have helped a person. his cheeks colored a little and he himself started laughing until they couldn't breathe anymore.

"What's the red thing in your face?" Childe rubbed his thumb against Zhongli's cheek until he destroyed the red eyeliner. And curiously looked at the red color on his thumb. Ah color...