14.The role of the Princess

Notes:I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS ONE OMGGG I LOVE FLUFFFFFF
(='`)人('∀`=)

Summary: The Highschool has a play that ends up being very, very good.;) no smut btw only pure fluff bc i said so

___________________________________

"Today is the festival that school has been waiting for months!" Lumine tried to cheer Childe up at random, knowing that Childe looked forward to every festival or event and was always the one making the most noise .But today Lumine saw that something was going wrong.

They had a conversation planned and here they are.

"I know," Childe said,still with a sad conscience, making eye contact not with Lumine but with the table in front of them.

"You know what the teacher Miss Xiyan said? Your role is that of the bear attacking us, Zhongli plays the role of the prince, Xinqui is the narrator boy (no explanation needed) and Lumine is the princess." Paimon snapped.

"Ah, really?" Childe said, sounding annoyed, moving his palm up slightly until it covered his entire face, not daring to meet her eyes.

The door to the restaurant was opened and both teenagers' eyes were on the boy who entered the room normally.

And what a turn of events it was, as Prince Zhongli and Deputy Hu Tao entered the building in deep conversation, not a single one of them was aware of Childe's and Lumine's presence and just continued talking about tonight's indoor season and Childe was a fucking versatile bear who only cares about his honey.

Something kept him from glaring at them both funny pesky, though, Lumine realized in a blink of an eye and it was all too easy to tell whose face fell with those amorous eyes searching for a glimpse of hope.

For one thing, Lumine was twisted and trying to stay alive, because what was coming just blew her mind.

Zhongli....?

Ah, she was already angry from the stay, as Childe now looked every second in the direction of the prince and then continued to bite into his delicious buffet. He was a complete idiot and she herself a bit too.

"I understood," Lumine stood up from her seat in the Wanmin and gave a grunt, it was something she almost never did but an idea came to her from heaven.

Call the idea what you want

But it will work, and Lumine will make sure of it.

"I'll say goodbye to Paimon earlier if that's okay with you." Paimon was happy not to overhear embarrassing things this time, mostly the ones coming from drunk ginger. I swear you don't wanna hear that.

-

Today was the day of Childe's love story romance full and forever changing (he owes me one).

She and Paimon organized the roles and ended up hanging out of bed exhausted.

From: Lumine

To: Deputy Hu Tao

{Good Morning,
I'm aware that the event and the play will start today.More likely in the evening.But I had a small accident last night and I'm lying sick and tired in my bed.I think I caught something out there and that's why I can't today occur, with apologies.