12.Bully😭

Notes:

This contains:
TW:Suicide attempt,Suicide thoughts,sh (self harm) graphic violence,abuse,panic attacks (mentioned)

{leave a star to support me!!}

Please read the TW!

Music=mitski- Nobody
-IM SORRY BUT I LOVE HER MUSIC SO MUCH OMFG.
————————————————————

Summary: Childe is being bullied and honestly, zhongli is cute

___________________________________

,,How does it feels like?", Aether pulled Childe's sleeves up to his elbows to show the white, fresh bandages beneath the shirt the boy was wearing. Traces of blood were clearly visible through the bandages he wore.

A grin spread across the face of the boy who had claimed to be Childe's old friend from a long time ago until it tragically ended in a suicide case.

You could see the news reporters going through the newspapers live on TV.The reporter seemed a little surprised by so many cases, but at the same time she felt compassion.

The case ended tragically, she shared on the show,Live.Her eyes making no attempt to make eye contact with the current camera filming her from every side.

No one dared to tell her because something she may not wanna know because her face was pale and it almost looked like she was going to die during the lecture, well...she rather stuttered as she tried to build courage in her voice and start talking:

,,A boy (17) tried to stab himself aggressive in the chest on November 27th,2021, pictures of the boy were sent all over the internet, Some witnesses said it was luck, but didn't get to see it. You saw exactly how he stabbed the knife. he tried to commit suicide, which did not happen. We cannot provide you with any further information,Thank you for your attention!"

The woman slid back into her chair, her face covered in shadow from the studio's many dark corners.

The 27.11.2021... (Actually thats-)

"How does it feel to see the blood run out of your veins, to see the feeling where the pain that used to hurt now does the exact opposite? It's good to see yourself suffer,isn't it?"Aether asked.

He quickly took Childe's wrist, pulled up the sleeves, revealing the bandages. Just as white and fresh as yesterday.

Childe had sweat dripping down his face, afraid of the boy he was facing, but remembered him. The boy who suffered from the same injuries as he did back then. Right down to his late and unreal childhood.

He was badly forgotten and beaten from the childhood he had. Parents as well as teachers, they all-
They all did it for one and the same reason.
Beaten by his alcohol-obsessed father.That was his cruel childhood from the start.

A voice immediately interrupted his thoughts as Aether,his bully, began to laugh scornfully. Dark circles were clearly visible in Childe's eyes, no doubt,it was him.
His eyes widened in shock, but also in fear of the boy pulling his wrist careless in front of him.