8.Online dating

Notes:
LOL JUST READ.WTF IS THIS VIDEO PLS IM CRYING MY EYES OUT AAAAAA

-Private Chat me if you have ideas pls.
:)) i wish you a good day!
———————————————————
Summary: Childe is boring, super boring afterwards however he visits Roblox thanks to Kaeya, trolls and finds someone .

_____________________________________

Childe was absolutely bored. At the moment there were just no activities that he could really enjoy. Teucer was in kindergarten for exactly 6 hours, he hesitates to wait and takes his smartphone out of the charging cable. (Was that logical?) It shows 95% on. Perfect, now is the time, he finally decided: call Kaeya and ask what to do about being bored all the time (no exits allowed).

A beep followed before he answered, his voice loud and clear greeting through the phone, "Hello, Kaeya here."

"Thank God you accepted."
Kaeya's voice twisted oddly from the answer.
"What did you do this time? Burn a house down? Drive a car without a driver's license and tell the police it was for fun?"

It sounds really silly and not real at all I mean who the hell would buy a car knowing full well that he couldn't drive but he did it.

"Don't worry it's not really eh-"he sounded embarrassing to admit this,,,what you're claiming."

"What's that supposed to be then?! Besides, I don't have time for you so don't ask for a meeting, alright?"

A complete silence ensued on the line until he started pulling up. "I'm fucking bored and I have nothing to do, Teucer is in kindergarten the Tsaritsa is in Inazuma... do you know distractions?"

"You're pretty horny, aren't you?"

,,That's not what I meant."

Childe exclaimed that it sounds stupid but it can't end like that, with Childe trying to keep himself from crying inside so all he needed was a little advice from Kaeya. Any help counts.

"Oh...hmm," he thought for a second, wide-eyed as an idea struck him is also one of those children's games that only 7-year-olds play and it's trendy.
,,Well...there is a game little kids are playing right now it has pretty much games in it and you can change your character.Klee told me about it so i don't kno-"

"Tell me more." It came out of Childe's mind faster than expected and he bets he looks and acts like an idiot right now. He can't expect much from a little girl.

,,It's Roblox."

-

He took a seat on the sofa and installed this "Roblox" thingy there, to waste the time he was watching an anime that was half brutal and half romance. He didn't know what to make of those 5 minutes of the beginning though what the hell that even was.

Childe wanted to kill this boy because this anime didn't say anything good about him.
The boy cheated on the girl and bitterly found her in a bathroom,he didn't pay her any attention and threw the money he stole into the ground.