4

Mina;

     A girl's voice behind me clear the "Mina!" she cried.

     I did consider it, I've never been a talkative girl. This in a few months, I've made a lot of friends, but you find them in the place made me pretty.

     "Mina! SHe shouted, in front of the shop of the coffee shop empty between them I met in passing that she was a cashier at my coffee shop. "Hey, wait.  I'M Alice, the checkout girl."

     Stop, I'm back. I smiled, I kept my books under my seats. "Hey,"

     "Where Have you been? I haven't seen you for a long time." From the bottom of her black lips white teeth showing through spoke. She gathered her hair from side to side, he was one who doesn't care about what people think about you. She was relaxed and loving.

     "I'm commuting between school and home, I've been very busy. I'm sorry," I said, crumbs by placing some regret in my face.

     "Ah! I'm sorry, we go to the same school, but we can't see each other. Furry guys..." She said, and hesitated. Opera in the building he was talking about my neighbors, my handsome neighbors. I became quite intimate with them within a few months of water. More intimate than is necessary.

     On foot until we came in front of my house, inviting eyes she's waiting for me to invite him in, but I couldn't. Last month, not after what happened.

     "Actually, there's something I want to ask you. you know, I'm in the club, School Festival -Spring Fling we want to organize a themed party. Would you like to join ?" when it asks to turn down the offer was so excited that I thought it'd be good.

     "Maybe I'll think about it," I said briefly. Doesn't want to talk more, I wanted to get out of here. Frisky, turn left and She was doing weird dance moves. My eyes opened in amazement and -What Have I done to deserve this? so I was questioning God.

     When trying to open the door and remove the key and the lock of my door she leaned against the  flirty Alice: "I'll see you "by saying than She left my side. I took a deep breath, which might lead to results not good for children to see her because my side. i didn't mean to excite her for the position I'm in or that I'd go to the party I didn't want to give them hope. On the other hand, I didn't need trouble. I didn't want any trouble.. The money I've saved a lot of the water drew my foster parents didn't even support one of their own savings, I was on this journey with my money. Now, if my neck I would be doing myself a disservice if I want to bend and help them. Just the short time I knew I had to find a job and earn money.

     Since I've been here only a few times I have talked with fire. Many times he called me that, but no I didn't call. Even though I'm madly longing from my love how many nights I didn't feel like pressing the green button of the phone. Both our paths are already united in that manner again we cannot be divided. It's the best for both of us. To be able to hold his company he was supposed to marry the daughter of a rich family and that'd be that.

     Two men were living in the apartment was a three-story building and each apartment Opera Luca and James' was sharing the same apartment. It didn't take so long to get used to the others. Considering how they are compelling and persuasive no it didn't take long.

     Nearly fifty-year history of the building that belonged to Luca's family I learned. Family, get away from the crowds of America, this country that want to live in a quiet place when they leave the building was the Taino. Luca, in order to provide a safe place for your own type, friends had rented the apartment. The only remaining room he came across a lucky person like me. One lucky am I? Arguable, but fortunately in this way, I was able to find myself a place to stay. While climbing the stairs I felt I was being watched by someone. Beads sweating, I've constantly watching my back. A twinge in my stomach, I knew what'll happen. He shoved me against the wall with all his might, someone who caught the shoulder. I knew who she was, it was fucking on a perfume I've met impossible. The smell was intoxicating, knew very well how it effects me. "Silas," I said, half out of the side of my lips. "HI," said the bad boy with a style. It looked scary. Black leather wedged between his jeans under his jacket white T-shirt an eye-catching look. I didn't try to escape from the hands fluttering, I was quite happy with my current situation. His body pressing down on mine prevented me from moving. He was marking his other hand against the wall the place that belongs to him. Read his golden eyes on me, breathing in every chest was moving faster. I knew very well why. His bony nose, he took my chin and opened his mouth. Open, I saw fangs. Damn, every time bringing both lust and fear spikes, fangs, vampire. "Big night," he said, without disturbing the hard expression on his face. He didn't even play a single facial muscle. "Are you going?" he asked. For withdrawal, I put my key into the lock on the door and pushing it over their shoulders; "really?", I asked I lift one eyebrow. Squeeze your foot into the door when the door then shut off the range of; "I can accompany you," he said, on the one hand, and move your tongue over your teeth, on the other hand, she was trying to seduce me. I meant it when said trouble here. Why can't seem to stay out of trouble?

The next day;

     I was getting used to school. I would not have to so much strangeness in the first time. Alaz' s I haven't felt since I found out that next week would get engaged. Luckily I was in the same class with Luca and James. Silas, another was taking a course in economics for grade, he wasn't coming to school most of the time. At the time he didn't leave me at the bottom. Since I found out that one of them became my best friend is a vampire. I wasn't scared of them, I didn't want to run and hide. His eyes like a hungry dog while browsing through my veins I could stand boldly in the face. Little scent seemed to be hovering around me like poodles into a draw is enough for them. At least for now...

     To me, they had been departed. Dating it's so late it's insane isn't it? On the other hand, this handsome vampires just makes my blood boil, and I was trying really hard not to jump up on them. They are driven from their assets if they're dying how my me I was being my root drive. Most of the time, me at the same time of the three squeezed in this empty classroom, his teeth I'd be lying if I said I didn't dream of spending my privates, believe me, I hate lying. Especially Silas 's my scrawny body and took her in his strong arms, my trembling huge sink their teeth in my neck was made to get wet.

     -Mina!

     James I came with a shout. However, I was in the midst of the vampire fantasy. A deep sigh, I answered.

     "What happened?"

     The tone of my voice he must have noticed me waking up from a dream that I am mad quick. Lift your hands up: "Silas said he had a surprise for you." he said to the phone in his hand for show. What surprise could it be? After finishing school I had no choice but to go to learn what's going on Luca's neither James nor apparently he had no idea what he looked like.

     The next course was our date. I learned that the teacher of this course, which will be new. Isabel was sitting in my row. Constantly try to talk me trying to get my attention, anti-social person was bothering me, but I was feeling sorry for him. Apparently only a few people would be around, it wasn't very popular, and this changed each inhalation. As soon as the teacher entered the classroom occurred in a dark aura around me. Luca turned our heads as to the time of James and reflex. They do not see like who I understood that. They both have their teeth are tight, the event they were doing their best to keep that in.

     -Calm down! I said, My Lips moved the new teacher hear me and I get in trouble I didn't want to. If I intervene in an event I won the scholarship, which is even worse challenges I could get.

     "Hi guys, I m Professor Albert. This year, I'm going to your history lesson." said the new teacher on the face of a phrase that indicates that there was quite satisfied with this situation. With his eyes swept the whole class, it comes back to me for a few seconds when he hesitated, then: "we'll have a lot of fun this year." he said and threw it into  the books in his hands on the table.

     Approximately forty-five minutes later, James went out to play with the tone class. I need to pack my bag and then I came up with Luca and quickly told me to follow him. Mr. Albert was watching this situation with a smile. I don't ever know exactly what happened between the three but I knew I was going to have to understand it.

    "It was Mina, isn't it?" asked involuntarily I turned him over my shoulder when you leave the class.

     "Yes, Mr. Albert. You wanted something?"I asked. To cut it short, give me a moment ago I wanted to leave. Silas was my mind . My crazy thoughts in a manner that is me dressed in his maid's clothes in the house and it looked to what one expects.

     -Welcome...