𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31 "𝕌𝕙-𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕥?"

Jason and Patrick take their shoes off then jump into the water swimming after Eddie who is in the boat. I watch as they swim out to Eddie who is trying to get the engine started but it's not working. I look at the other guy who stayed on land, he wasn't watching me. I took my shoes off as quietly as possible then slide Robins jumper/sweater off of me and placed them on a rock then dived into to the water.
I swam as quickly as I could over to Jason who was trying to climb into Eddie's boat. I waved at Eddie before putting Jason in a headlock and dragging him off the boat.
"What the fuck? Get off of me!" Jason yelled as I pulled him down into the water.
"Y/n don't drown him!" Eddie yelled as he stood up in the boat. "Well I would be fine with it but you could go to jail if you drown him."
"Just 5 more seconds. He plays basketball, he's a sporty kid, he can hold his breath for 5 more-
I stopped talking when Patrick was pulled underwater, I let go of Jason as Patrick flys into the air, just like Eddie said Chrissy had. Jason thrashed around the water as he caught his breath. When he noticed his friend in the air he stopped.
We all look up in shock and horror as the boys bones start to snap in all the worst ways possible. Eddie fell out of the boat and I swam over to him.
"Come on let's go." He whispered to me.
"My shoes and Robins jumper are over there." I say as quickly as possible
"Robins jumper? Never mind meet me at skull rock okay? I'll contact the others." He says quietly.
"Okay, be safe." I say as I swim off in the other direction. Once I had got to land and gotten my stuff I ran as fast as could not wanting to give Jason any time to call the cops on me. The two boys where to distracted watching their friend die to try and catch me.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

I sat on top of skull rock as I waited for Eddie. It was possible that he had been caught by the cops but I was still gonna wait for awhile. I was beginning to grow inpatient when I thought of going back into town and find the others when I realised I was now on the run too.
I was seen with Eddie not only that but helping him. Jesus Christ.
"Oh hello" Eddie says to me as he stumbled through the trees.
"At least try not to sound disappointed." I joked "contact the others yet?"
"Just about to."
"Okay you can get on with that then."

I don't know how much waiting I've done already but it seems like a lot. First I had to wait for Eddie now I have to wait for everyone else but it'll be worth it, I miss Robin.
"Yo Henderson senior, you good?" Eddie says to me as I stare out into nothingness. I'm not sure he could actually see that I was staring or that he could even see me considering he sitting under the rock and I was on top of it.
"Yeah...............just thinkin."
"About Robin?"
I choke on my own spit and almost fall off the top of the rock when he says this.
"Uh-whattt?"
"Come on it's obvious you like her. Or possibly dating?"
"A-and you're cool with it?"
"Yeah course man."
"An-and you won't tell anyone?"
"No, listen Y/n just because you're a little different that doesn't mean I don't think you're cool. Like come on you are the one hanging out with the freak of Hawkins high, a so called murderer. I won't tell anyone."
"Thanks Eddie. That's really nice of you."
"All good but who knows already?"
"Steve-
"Thought so"
"Dustin, Max, Lucas, Erica, Nancy, Mike, Jonathan-
"Who's Jonathan?"
"He lives in California now as well as his brother Will and sister El who also know."
"Huh. How'd you tell 'em?"
"They were all there when I confessed/kissed Robin. But Steve and her already knew 20 minutes earlier because they read my diary but I knew that they knew anyway it's complicated."
"Ohhh I see."

"In your face." Steve says as he walks through the trees interrupting our conversation. "Y/n get off the rock." He says as he looks at me.
"Okay." I say as I walk further down the rock then jumping off it.
"Jesus Christ Y/n!" He yells as I land on my feet.
"Very impressive." Robin says as I hug her.
"Missed you."
"Yeah I missed you too but it kept you safe." She says as we pull apart.
"Well not exactly....... Because I was seen with Eddie and I was helping him get away and I kinda almost drowned Jason I am now on the run too." I say looking at my feet
"What!?"
"Are you crazy!?"
"Holy shit."
"Dustin, don't tell Clau- Mum, don't tell mum." I had to stop myself from saying Claudia because after all she's not really my mum......
"No I won't."
"Y/n are you serious?" Steve says putting on his disappointed mum face.
"Well I didn't mean to-
"You didn't mean to almost drown him?"
"No! Of course I meant to almost drown him! What I was gonna say was, I didn't mean to go and help Eddie but he needed it."
"Okay, but I'm just a little confused why were you trying to drown Jason in the first place?" Robin asks
"Because he deserves it and it was to help Eddie. Plus it was heaps of fun." I smile and she gives me a 'please don't turn into a psycho murder' look. I return it with a 'how could you think so lowly of me?' Look and a smile.
"Okay so now we have to keep Y/n and Eddie out of sight." Nancy says
"Sadly." I say dramatically "who wouldn't wanna look at me?"
They all look at me and roll their eyes, except Robin who's smiling.

Oh my god! What a fun chapter right? Plus 2 chapters in one day, let's go!
Pls vote :)
-Soph