🥂Part 45🥂

"Son,when will you get married? You have kept us pending from the past two years!" Mr jeon said to his son.

"I need time." The sentence was too short

"Wasn't 24 months enough already?" The dad asked again "No"

"Jungkook, I'm giving you three months to decide after that i, Myself will make the announcement of Your engagement."

Mr jeon left jungkook's bedroom with A loud thug on the door.
The black haired boy, jungkook again went into the flashback of the sweet and bitter memories with the one and only
Muffin.

Jungkook did change. He was much colder then he was. Every single night he tried to contact her but she changed her number.
He searched the whole Korea but She was found no where.

"You Didn't let me explain myself even for once yen...you deserve brutal punishment. You can't run from me forever. You were right...not everyone deserves love" Jungkook said with red eyes crashing the glass in his hands. Hearing the voice taehyung came running towards him.

"Kook are you okay!" Taehyung asked as he ran to take first aid box.

Taehyung was the closest to jungkook and he could understand him like no other.
"Why tae?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes

"What! I swear i was very hungry so i had to eat that pizza!" He explained himself which made jungkook laugh.

Jimin was currently in California for a few days. He was shopping some YSL clothes For him and decided to take gifts for tae.

He went to the gucci section and saw someone very familiar. He ran right away from there to his own house and called jungkook.

"So what you-"

Ringringring

"Jimin is calling!" Tae said picking up jungkook's call for him.

"I JUST SAW JUNG YEN!" Jimin screamed

"chillax dude she ain't a celebrity" Taehyung said acting cool.

"PASS THE PHONE TO KOOK!" Taehyung then passed the phone to jungkook

"Kook?" Jimin called as jungkook hmm

"Are you seated?"

"Yes."

"Umm don't be shocked but yen is in California. I just saw her an-" Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence when jungkook said
"Book my ticket to California now! Tae we're going there."

"Hello?!" Jimin was left out

-

"So how are you feeling after graduation yen!" Irene asked the purple haired girl. Yen dyed her hairs to purple but they weren't bright.

"Like a human?" Irene ignored yen's senseless reply and hugged her
"Was it necessary to go to korea today?"

"Yes bae,i even booked a house there,it must be nice." The purple one said. 

"When is your flight?"

"7:00 pm" 

After finishing yen's packing both the girls went to the airport. The purple thanked irene and did a good bye.

While entering the plane,she saw some guys coming out from a private jet. They seemed familiar. Way too familiar.

It didn't take her long to realise who they were.

Why are they here!

She quickly went inside the plane with big steps.

"So where is she?" Jungkook asked as jimiN said "I don't know? I saw her in the mall that's it"

The three boys went in search of something which was coming straight towards them....without knowing.
-

"No!" Mr kang said to the purple haired girl. "Mr kang please understand my situation!" Yen begged again

"You want 2 bhk flat,full furnished in such high class locality and don't wanna pay too?!" He was angry at the point "sir please I'm ready to give 80k dollars"

"Look yen,this flat was of 100k dollars I'm doing it till 95k dollars and not a penny below it!" The landlord,mr kang said

"Atleast give me a year..." Yen asked

"I'm giving you two months. You can shift from today" he said taking 20k dollars which yen had. Now she was left with only 2500 dollars.

"Tomorrow is the interview with jeon enterprise..." she whispered to herself sitting on the luxurious couch she was habitual of.

Hall area

Hall area.

"I just hope this jeon isn't the one I've forgotten long back." She whispered slowly to herself before going to her bed.

While laying down,trying to sleep she thought "how will i give him 75k dollars in just two weeks...as a freshener my salary could only be 15-20k dollars in two months I'll have only 40k..." she cried under her blanket and with wet tears on her face she slept.

-

End of this chapter
Yen's house will be revealed more ahead
And umm tbh umm actually this was all I imagined from the start. My story imagination ends here but no worries I'll imagine more XD

So from now on nothing old everything new!

Ps: poor vminkook

Vote, comment, follow 💕