🥂Part 47🥂

Yen was working on her computer effortlessly since she found so much interest in the work.

She had made new friends in the office too. Eunwoo and jessi.

"Eunwoo! I see you looking at my P.I.C!"
Jessi said to her co-worker eunwoo

"What! I didn't ask yen!" He said pointing at the purple haired girl who was too focused working didn't hear the conversation

"Yea yea" she simply said not gazing away from the laptop. After a little chat both the co workers went back to their places to work.

At lunch time,yen decided to have lunch with her new friends.

As they were eating jessi decided to start a talk "so yen who's your crush?"

"Huh?"

"Jessi-ahh is this how you start a convo?! You little dummy!" Eunwoo corrected her

"Okay whatever I'll start I've a big crush on our hot mr jeon" jesso said keeping her palm on her cheeks,blushing

The purple was a bit shocked to hear that so she decided to ask "but don't you think the age difference very much?"

"No we only have 12 years difference"

Yen wanted to ask more but jessi spoke before "so Eunwoo who's your crush?"

Yen was a little eager to know who would be eunwoo's crush since he looked perfectly good.
"Well I'm not sure if I've a crush but I'm recently attracted to someone" he said

"I know its me!" Jessi said flaunting her flaws "no its yen"

The blue eyes straight went towards the guy infront of her.
"Your eyes are so pretty yen" he said staring deep into the oceanic eyes

"I-I'll be right back!" She excused herself and ran away from there.

"By the way eunwoo last week in California i met jimin! Jungkook's best friend. We even clicked a photo together"

 We even clicked a photo together"

(Dude they're so hot)

"Wow that's good but where's yen?"

After running From there yen never Went back and gave them an excuse for not returning,however,Eunwoo seemed to sense already that something wasn't right

While jessi went away for a while to god knows where eunwoo came towards yen
"Hey yen! I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable today..."

"No please don't apologise,you just reminded me of something..." yen said tucking her hair strands behind the ears.
Their close proximity wasn't suiting yen so much but she had to act up.

"Yen you're my friend and i just thought you're super pretty i wonder how you'd look in your natural hair colour it's probably blonde"

"No,its golden" she corrected
"Wow you're so rare!" He said

Before yen could reply the CEO came and everyone payed attention to him
"Since,junior mr jeon is out for now you all can go home early since he's coming tomorrow" every one happily packed their bags and things

He?

"Yen let me drop you home!"

"No,eun,I'll take a cab"

After a lot of insisting the purple haired girl finally agreed to go with him.

-

Jessi was five minutes early to work like always when she was called into the jeon office aka CEO. Jessi thought her crush wouldn't be there.

After listening a come in she went inside only to see her crush.
"Omg sir you're back! I missed you"

"I was gone for four days" he reminded her with straight expressions.
"Yes sir,I'm sorry"

"Anyways father said that he hired a new freshener?"

"Yes sir,she'll be here any minute" jessi said and gave her file to mr jeon.

He didn't even open it and said
"Is she good in works?"

"I can't say sir,she joined yesterday but i can say she's very professional towards her work"

"What's her name?"

"Jung yen"

Jungkook's eyes shifted to jessi right after hearing the name he was dying to hear. His world stopped for a long time as all the memories splashed right in his mind. Maybe he didn't listen well
"W-what?"

"Jung yen" jessi repeated when the male's eyes got bigger. He wasn't ready to hear it from her. Yen's powerful laugh echoed inside him. He wanted to cry infront of the world like a baby. Jungkook couldn't progress his muffin was here in the same building with him.

"As she come send her in" jessi nodded and went away leaving a confused and scared jungkook behind.

As jessi came out she saw yen already started working "yen mr jeon is calling you"

Yen nodded and instantly got up to see the middle aged man.

"Hey yen he's mine so stay away!" Jessi warned to yen and she just chuckled,fixing her messy bun going towards the CEO's cabin.

While standing outside she gently knocked. Not hearing a response for a while she again knocked and said
"Sir,may i come in?"

'Hmm' was deeper but she couldn't recognise it anyways.

Yen opened the door and saw the chair turned backwards.
"Sir you called me?"

End of this chapter

🥰🦋💀👀❤️🔥🥹🤚🏻

Vote, comment, follow 💕