🥂Part 38🥂

Three months passed so quickly and the world was still the same. University accepted yenkook as best friends and roommates.

Yen's parents did left her but her dad would always stay in touch with her and makes sure she's safe. Goldi's money was almost over but she was sure she'll get high paying job once she becomes an engineer graduate.

Yeonjun and yen were friends too but jungkook never liked it. Yeonjun wasn't a normal guy he was practically a psycho.

Yeonjun was so obsessed with money so much that he'd do anything for it and because of that he is with some bad gangsters who kidnap girls and sell them. Though yeonjun wasn't the gangster he'd help them.

First he would be best friends with some university girls then he would put a small GPS that would track their location. He was planning to do something similar with the goldie as well.

Police didn't do anything because it wasn't confirmed that yeonjun was the one behind all this. Jungkook did know this truth but he didn't want to tell her the story but to show her. The blonde boy was waited for the right time to tell her everything.

Vminkook were still top models in their university as fangirls were present. Yen's ex group who left her apologised to her. The sweet girl did accept the apology but didn't accept the offer to go back to their group. Whereas for Woni,she won't say anything against karina because according to them karina was the most cool.

When girls came to know jungkook likes long hairs so most of them grew their hairs long and vmin stans kept them short.

Things got a lot better and cheerful in the collage. Taehyung was not so rude to his fangirls like before.

Vminkook and yen would always sit together for lunch. In exams,yenkook would always compete and whoever came first the other would sulk the whole day.

Yen and jungkook were so close that they knew each and every thing about each other. Atleast jungkook knew everything.

The goldie and the blonde loved each other so much. They would show love And affection to each other too but it wAs only seen as flirting. None was ready to confess .

-

"MUFFINAHHAA!" Jungkook screamed after shutting the fridge loud. Goldie came out of the room and peeked at the situation.

Jungkook was fuming in anger when he noticed the nervousness on yen's face.
"You drank my banana milk?!" He asked so cutely

"Umm i-i was hungry..." she replied

"That wasn't my question! Did you drank my banana milk ms jung?" He asked

"Mr jeon,when I opened the fridge that is what was there!" Yen replied

"Answer my question ms jung, yes or no?" Jungkook asked

"Sorry what was the question again?"

"Did you drank my banana milk?"

"That is incorrect...." Yen replied making shit face.

"Stop being amber heard muffin! Now where will i find my banana milk??" He asked playing with his precious bracelet

"Umm,i can make you some. We have milk and sugar"

"I don't want sugar milk!" He whined plopping on the couch playing on the phone.

Yen felt bad for drinking his banana milk so she decided to ask her bestie taehyung.

"Hello?" A deep voice was heard across the phone "hi,tae! I wanted a favour"

"What is it madam?" He asked
"Can you get me a packet of banana milk?" She Asked

"Fine! But this is the last time" he said cutting the call and going out to buy some drinks and shakes.

He gave it to yen and didn't take the money as a nice friend. Goldie bought the banana milkshake packet infront of jungkook who was sulking cutely.

His eyes light up when he saw the milkshakes. "I love you!" He kissed the banana milkshake and drank it with huge smile on his face.

"Aren't you gonna thank me?!" yen asked

"You didn't apologise though?"

This is how their daily sweet routines used to work but They didn't know what was coming ahead.

End of this chapter

Vote, comment, follow 💕