2 people come into the empty small bakery wearing hoods. "Welcome!" One puts their hood a little higher taking odd their black mask. 

"Hi, could I get on jelly-filled donuts and one medium americano?" The man had a very nice voice.

"Of course but the jelly-filled donuts are still in the making so they would be done in 6 minutes." You replied looking up and having an apologetic look.

The man stood still looking at his friend. "Oh alright then do you guys have the filled chocolate chip cookies?"

You nod with a smile, "Alright I'll get one of those and the americano." 

You watched as the two men in front of you fought a little for who is paying whispering to each other. You turn to look at Akio to see him gazing at the man in front of you. What's going on.

"Karipima?" 

HUH?! You turned to the two men and saw the slight bright red hair sticking out with his eyes. No way...

The redhead turn to your son and smiled "Hi little dude!" Akio had a light shine on his eyes as he had a huge grin on his face getting out of his seat and running up to the pro hero in the hoodie with open arms. Red riot picked Akio up. Akio clung onto him saying his name over and over again. 

"Oh, I'm sorry! Akio..."

"No no! I'm really flattered!" Red roit said holding on to Akio smiling and giggling. His friend didn't look too happy. 

"Wow, he goes to you and not to me this is new."  

That sounds like ground zero, wait. are both pro heroes that are highly ranked in the bakery right now...

"Hello bakugwo! Sorry but I like karipima." 

You laughed a little looking apologetic to the other pro hero and Red riot holds Akio petting his back laughing at ground zero. 

"WHAT!"

"CALM DOWN BRO"

------------------

They paid and stuck with Akio you apologized again but red riot looked so happy with Akio in his arms, he just seemed to hold him right...

"Well, little dude your name is Akio?" Red riot asked taking a bite out of the cookie.

"Yes! Me Akio! Ma ma!" You look up to see Akio making grabby hands. You smile and got up walking up to the table. Akio was sitting on Red Riot's lap so you didn't move too close to respect red riot's personal space. 

"Akio maybe we should let red riot and ground zero eat?" 

"Oh no, it's fine! He's really cute I don't mind." 

If a smile can make someone fall it would be red riots...

"Ma ma karipima toy?"

You smiled and looked into Akios small little bag to pull out a red riot plushie he would bring, you didn't think the action figure could work well when he sleeps so the plush seemed better. 

"Here you go, honey." 

"Thank you ma ma!" 

Red riot just seemed to melt that your little Akio was showing off his red riot plushie to him.

You went back to work making yourself an iced coffee. 

Sitting you decided that your mood was good and wanted to bake again. 
"Akio, Mommy is going to the back if you need anything im there."

"Okay, ma ma!" He yelled smiling hugging onto a very happy Red riot.

-------

Baking was nice, neating the dough and putting it in a bowl to let it rise. 

"MA MA!" a panic yell from Akio comes into the kitchen.

"MA MA KARIPIMA GOT HURT!!" 

what? From what?

You follow the small figure running which was just big steps to the table to see an apologetic Red riot. "It's really nothing I got a splinter from the stir stick... I wanted to add some sugar..." 

You laughed to yourself a little internally looking at the table and seeing packets of opened sugar bags and a very splinted string stick at the top. He must have held it too hard or done something because stir sticks aren't supposed to look like that, but like wooden chopsticks sometimes they splint.

"Where is it? I think we have a first aid with tweezers." You asked looking at his hands, he slowly reveals his pointer finger and you can slightly see a small splinter. 

"Okay, I'll be right back!" You announce and start to walk to the back where the first aid should be. You hear softly Akio, 'It okay Karipima? You are strong!' He is just so cute.

"Okay! I found tweezers could I have your hand?" You ask looking at the redhead pro hero. He looked kinda nervous but it was cute to see him like that, usually seen sorta very strong and beating villains. 

You look down at his finger and slowly squeeze his finger to get some pressure to move the splinter, Slowly but surely it came out. "Alright! Got it." Customers passing by might have laughed a little. Your co-worker was handling the other customers coming in so it was just a worker looking at a pro heroes finger.

"Thanks!' That toothy smile. 

You nodded smiling then stood up. "Okay, Akio be a good boy for mommy a little longer okay? Break coming soon." You said petting Akio on the head.