Forever?

♡My pov♡

We had arrived back in this dreadful place and vecna was still trying to claim my soul. We left Eddie's trailer when Steve turned around to look at us. "Yasmin you are staying with Eddie and Dustin" Steve said stubbornly. Is he kidding me. I scowled at my brother but he carried on his sentence. "Do not try to be heroes you three, I mean it" Steve said shaking his head. "Yeah we get it, we aren't heroes" Dustin said a little offended. Before I could argue with my brother anymore, he walked off with Nancy and Robin.

"I think we should make the trailer defensive against the bats" Dustin offered to us. I nodded and so did Eddie, would Vecna attack me more now that I was here? In his realm? The thought terrified me but I was here. I helped Dustin board up the windows whilst Eddie was sorting a fence like gate around the entrance to the the trailer. After 15 minutes the trailer was done and was safe for us to retreat into.

Eddie held onto his radio waiting for Robin to speak through it to give us the signal. "Is he stronger?" Dustin asked me worriedly. "No" I said honestly back to him. Dustin looked relieved, Eddie then walked over to me and hugged me. "I love you" Eddie said kissing my head. I pulled away and looked up at him, "What's wrong?" I asked him concerned. "We might not live through this, I just wanted you to know how much I really love you" Eddie explained to me pulling me back into him. "But if we do, we are going to live together forever, get married have our own children" Eddie said smiling at me.

I smiled into his chest, I loved this man. He meant the world to me. I will stay strong for him and Steve. We carried on hugging, staying close together when Robins voice came through the radio. The nerves rippled through my body as Eddie rushed into the trailer, he then reappeared climbing onto the trailer roof. He had his electric guitar in his hands, we would be playing the distractions so the guys could get into the house safely.

Eddie started playing the guitar as Dustin helped me on to the roof. Dustin started jamming out to Eddie and I will admit it was awesome. I instantly recognised the song, Master of puppets his favourite song. I watched as Eddie shredded the guitar then Dustin started shouting. "T 3 minutes" Dustin shouted to Eddie. I looked up into the sky and noticed the bat's flying towards us. Eddie carried on playing the guitar like he hadn't heard Dustin.

Dustin shouted again saying two minutes but Eddie ignored and carried on playing. What was he doing?! "1 minute!" Dustin shouted. Eddie finally stopped playing and we jumped off the roof and into the trailer, a bat hit the fence just as Eddie got inside. My heart was racing and I had a bad feeling about this. We entered the trailer taking a breath feeling safe for a second.

How wrong we were? The air vent bat's were trying to get inside but Eddie was hitting them away with my help. Dustin had found something to block the vent, Eddie blocked the vent. "There's no more vents right?" Dustin asked Eddie. Eddie's face went white and started racing towards a vent but it was too late. Bats burst through, "Shit quick!" Eddie said slamming his bedroom door shut and rushing to the living room.

Dustin raced to the rope connecting our worlds and started climbing it. He reached the top and shouted down to me. "Your turn!" Dustin shouted. I climbed the rope and joined Dustin. We then shouted to Eddie, he cut the rope making both me and Dustin scream out to him. Eddie then rushed out of the trailer, What was he doing!!

Dustin luckily found our way back into the upside down but broke his foot in the process. Shit. We slammed the door open to the trailer, "go! Stop him!" Dustin shouted to me. I nodded and ran towards the swarm of bat's circling the sky, I knew that's where Eddie was. I ran as fast as I could, Eddie had just fell the floor when I arrived. "Oh no you fucking don't!" I screamed as I ran at the bat's landing on them. Some had bit Eddie already but now their attention was on me.