fight fight fight!

*play the song when I say to*

♡Eddie's pov♡

I yawned as I entered my van, I decided to just play the radio today. I put the keys into the ignition and started the drive to school. I started tapping on my wheel to the first song what came on. I then realised what the song was. *play the song now*

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

My mind went immediately to her. I focused on the road as I started to sing along. "Every single day and every word you say. Every game you play and every night you stay. I'll be watching you" I sang along drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. This song made me think of her, for the past 3 days if I seen her, my eyes would automatically go to her. I always had to look her way like she was a magnet pulling me towards her.

"Every move you make, And every vow you break. Every smile you fake, Every claim you stake. I'll be watching you" I sang loudly. I needed her permanently in my life, she needed to be mine.  At the moment she was single and just like yesterday I know people would try and flirt with her. She was too kind to flip anyone off though not like my dream. I pulled into Hawkins High car park and stopped the engine. The song just finished playing, she was already on my mind before I had even seen her. The song stuck in my mind.

I sighed and opened the car door. Just as fate would make it, Steve was helping Yasmin out the car. I stuffed the car keys into my leather jacket pocket then began walking to the entrance of the school. "Munson" Steve shouted to me. Uh. Yasmin was stood at the side of him smiling at me, her smile made me melt. "What?" I asked him confused. Steve never spoke to me, "I know you brought Yasmin home last night" Steve said to me. Yasmin looked awkward, "How?" She asked Steve. "I saw his van from my window. At first I was pretty pissed off but I noticed how you wouldn't even drive off until you knew she was safe" Steve explained to me.

"Thankyou for making sure she got home safe" Steve said to me with a smile. I was shocked and so was she but I nodded at him. "I'm happy she has a caring friend" Steve explained as he took yasmins arm and walked with her into the school. I watched as she walked away with Steve. Yeah friend. I stuffed my hands into my jeans pockets and walked into the school. Every move you make, every vow you break. Every smile you fake, every claim you stake I'll be watching you. The lyrics were correct for my situation right now.

I walked to my first class and saw Dustin standing there. "Morning Eddie" Dustin said smiling brightly today. "Morning?" I questioned him. He didn't know what happened between me and Yasmin, I could still be mad at her for all he knew. Why is he so happy? "Did you speak to her?" Dustin asked me curiously. "Yeah, im in trouble Dustin" I said leaning against the wall sighing. Dustin looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" Dustin asked me standing in front of me. I heard giggling and seen Yasmin and Chrissy lining up for class. She was just across from me, my heart ached for her. Dustin looked at me then looked at where I was staring. "You like her don't you?' Dustin asked me quietly so she didn't hear. "Yeah, im falling for her" I said to Dustin. Dustin looked at me shocked. "Have you heard every breath you take?" I asked him sighing again. Dustin looked at me confused and nodded. "That song is literally how I feel about her" I said looking down at the floor. Dustin grinned at me. "Damn you aren't falling for her, you already have. You are crazy about her" Dustin said to me. I sighed and looked over to her.

They were joking about something then the bell went. For a split second our eyes met and she smiled at me blushing. "She likes you too!" Dustin said to me noticing Yasmins reaction. I know she said she did to me but why would she actually like the freak of the school. I muttered yeah as the teacher opened the door. We walked inside and class began..