Hawkins High!

♡My pov♡

I was in a peaceful sleep till my door bust open. I shot up in bed trying not to scream. "You are going to be late!" Steve said ripping the blanket off me. Its a good thing, I don't sleep naked. I got up and walked over to the table. "Seriously!" Steve questioned me. I rolled my eyes and Steve just sighed walking out of my bedroom. I applied my makeup going with the cherry bomb lipstick. I then grabbed an outfit from the wardrobe which was a nirvana top, some black shorts and fishnets paired with some converse. I then put my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the bedroom.

"First impressions matter" I heard Robin saying as I walked into the room. Robin looked at me, her mouth opening wide. "Your sister is doing it right" Robin said keeping her eyes on me. Steve turned around and looked at me. "Nancy" Steve muttered to himself. He knew that he would be wasting his time arguing with me though so he grabbed his keys and shoved us out the door. He rushed us to his car and drove nearly breaking the speed limit to Hawkins High.

"Your first day and you are late. Since its 8:30 you need to go check in with the secretary" Steve said rolling his eyes. "In fact I'm just going to take you so you don't get lost" Steve said grabbing my arm. Steve locked his car and pulled me into the building. Robin following behind, Steve knocked on the secretary's door. After a while the door opened, "May I help you?" The secretary said bluntly. "This is my sister, she needs her schedule and she's late so we are checking her in" Steve said trying to rush the secretary. The secretary got the memo and gave me my schedule.

"First lesson?" Steve asked me in a rush. "English Literature?" I said looking at him. Steve checked the time and just shook his head. "Just wait there out of the view of the class I might be able to get you out of this mornings classes" Steve said knocking on the classroom door. The door opened revealing the English Literature teacher. "Mr Harrington to what do I owe the pleasure?" He said walking over to the door. "Please come outside" Steve asked him politely. "I won't be long, read the book on your tables" The teacher said closing the door.

The teacher looked over at me and smiled. "By any chance could this be miss Harrington?" The teacher asked me. I waved awkwardly, I was late on the first day. "Yeah I am, I'm sorry I'm late" I said awkwardly even more. "I'm going to show her around the school so she doesn't get lost" Steve said smiling at me. The teacher looked at Steve and nodded his head. "You also have English lit this afternoon miss Harrington, will you be joining us?" He asked me politely. I nodded with a smile which earned a smile back off the teacher.

The teacher then said it was okay for to miss this mornings lesson and went back into the classroom. "Right im going to get going to my own classes" Robin said waving bye to me and Steve. We waved bye back and Steve looked at me. "Right let's show you around" Steve said smiling. I followed Steve as he shown me the locations of the classrooms, he then shown me where the basketball games are. Lastly he shown me the cafeteria as it was lunch now, the bell had gone whilst Steve shown me around the basketball court.

Steve then opened the cafeteria doors and the sound of many conversations and trays slamming down on tables filled my ears. Steve walked inside and I followed him. A girl with short brown curly hair walked over to him smiling at me. Uh. "So this must be Yasmin" The girl said looking at me. "I'm Nancy" Nancy said holding her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and smiled at her. "I'm glad we've met I wanted to say thankyou for the clothes Nancy, I love them" I said smiling at her. Nancy noticed the clothes she had picked out then smiled at me. "My brother is going to go insane with happiness when he sees you" Nancy chuckled to herself.

I looked at Steve confused. "Remember a boy named Mike I had mentioned to you. I said that he found you super cute and really wanted to meet you" Steve said refreshing my memory. Oh my god, Nancy is his sister. "Speaking of Mike let's go over" Steve said grinning. Steve walked in front whilst I walked at the side of Nancy. "You rock cherry bomb" Nancy said smiling at me. I blushed but smiled back at her.