t w e n t y - t w o

⚠️SMUT⚠️

3rd pov

Yoongi threw his head backwards, feeling the hands of the man, under him, all over his body. He felt the other's fingers twisting his sensitive pink nipples while Yoongi bounced his hips onto the the man's.

"P-Please!" Yoongi moaned and bit his own lip. "What exactly do you want, baby?" The taller groaned. "Please, I don't want to be the only one that's moving, it gets tiring".

The man chuckled and grabbed Yoongi his sides, he started thrusting into his fragile body with no mercy. The shorter immediately screamed and fell down onto the other one's chest, "fuck yes!". Yoongi loved being manhandled like this, Jungkook can't even reach these places that's being hit right now.

The man grabbed a fistful of the shorter his hair and gave hickeys all over his neck, making him squirm in the taller his touch.

"You have such a nice body, baby" the man said huskily in his ear and kept ramming his dick into Yoongi's tiny body.

"Choke me" the shorter said all of a sudden.

"You sure?" The man asked but got an eagerly nod from Yoongi.

The taller wrapped his hand around the pale boy his neck and his lips were parted.

"T-Tighter please" Yoongi moaned and the man obeyed, tightening his hand around the boy his throat, giving Yoongi lack of air and the difficulty to breath. But he loved it.

The short boy kept his eyes locked and kept inhaling little bits of air while his body starts trembling due to the climax that's nearing.

Yoongi felt the familiar knot in his abdomen and let himself get wrecked. 'I-I'm close' He wanted to say but couldn't. He shuttled his eyes tightly and tried to scream of the pleasure but he couldn't bring out any sound because of the grip around his throat.

Suddenly, the man under him stopped his movements and filled the condom with his seed.

Yoongi loved the warm feeling and moved by himself onto the man's dick to reach his climax. His small body started trembling when he came all over the man his chest and his own stomach. The taller removed his hand from his neck and pulled out.

"Let's clean up, okay baby?"

Yoongi nodded, his eyes suddenly feeling heavy.

•••

The taller was combing Yoongi his hair, the pale boy was sleeping onto his naked chest. "Don't you know how much I love you?" He chuckled.

"Of course not, you're all over Jungkook"

-
merry christmas everyone and happy holidays! have fun these days and be safe on the way when you're going to visit your family.

-merry christmas everyone and happy holidays! have fun these days and be safe on the way when you're going to visit your family

btw I've eaten a lot today for Christmas and also this;

I liked the dessert the most 😏

DONT FORGET; I love all of you!