The other group

Yamarashi walked through the bushes towards the others.

He wore a grey t-shirt with a dark grey sweater that had a grey hood and a pair of dark grey pants and a pair of dark grey hiking boots.

Yamarashi also had knee guards, wrist guards, and elbow guards hidden underneath his clothing.

He walked over to the rest of the group which consisted of Chaos nemesis, Atlas destroyer, Azure defiant, Hundon, Scissure, and Puma real. "The boss says we're moving." Yamarashi announced.

"Alrighty then." Chaos said as he got up to his feet.

The mark IV Jaeger wore a red t-shirt and pants with a pair of yellow sunglasses.

The others also got up soon after and they began to move out.

"Wait, what's the bosses real name anyways?" Hundon asked Yamarashi.

"I don't know." Yamarashi answered honestly. "Although I've heard him call himself 'the Dino master' or 'Dino nerd' sometimes."

"So no one here knows his name?" Hundon asked.

"Yep." Yamarashi answered.

Hundon looked at Yamarashi's neck which had a scar that wrapped around it and remembered how the category III was nearly choked to death by the "lady huntress" also known as "Gipsy danger".

Who had wrapped a crane cable around his neck and would've decapitated the Kaiju if it wasn't for Yamarashi using his tail to knock her off.

"Are you going to kill that Jaeger?" Hundon then asked.

"Which one?" Yamarashi asked.

"The one that nearly killed you." Hundon said. "Gipsy danger."

"Hundon," Yamarashi began. "This is a different world. It's no longer humanity vs Kaiju. It's just survival."

Hundon just nodded silently, understanding what the category III was talking about.

As the group walked Yamarashi noticed Atlas clutching her chest and wheezing. "You alright?" He asked her.

"I'm fine." She managed to wheeze out.

"You're wheezing." Yamarashi pointed out.

"I'm fine." She snapped.

Yamarashi put his hands up in defence and continued to walk while Atlas trudged along.

He didn't know why she was wheezing. But from what he heard from Chaos was that she had gotten into a fight with a category VI.

Which had heavily damaged her internal mechanisms. And the damage had now been transferred over to her human body.

He like the others wanted to help her or take her to the hospital.

But she would always push them away or snap at them.

Yamarashi then walked up to the boss who has mysteriously halted.

"Is something wrong?" Yamarashi asked.

"I hear something." The boss answered.

Just then they heard a pair of voices. One male, the other female.

"Bumpy for the last time. I don't understand who this "Ben" person is and why you think he's your father." The male voice spoke and the boss froze.

"C'mon Pierce, you had a parent." Bumpy answered.

"Mae was my handler and caretaker, not my mother." Pierce remarked.

"Same thing basically." Bumpy said.

However the two then walked out in front of the group.

Bumpy was wearing a light blue sweater with a creamy yellow shirt underneath along with a pair of light blue jeans.

Her hair was light brown with light blue and creamy yellow highlights in it. Her hair was done up into two tight buns on the top of her head.

With the left one being bigger then the right.

Pierce meanwhile had a dark shade of red hair with a light brown leather jacket with spikes on it. Underneath it was a light brown t-shirt.

He also wore a pair of maroon red sweatpants and a pair of light brown hiking boots.

"Darius?" Bumpy asked and the boss froze in place.

The girl then ran and silently hugged the preteen and Pierce walked up.

"How did you find us?" Darius whispered.

"We didn't." Pierce began. "We were following that."

The former Kentrosaurus pointed at the Indoraptor that was perched up in a tree.

Staring down at them.

"Are you kidding me?" Darius asked.

"Is that a real species or...?" Yamarashi trailed off as Darius shook his head.

"I would say it's a large Utahraptor, but it looks to much like the Indominus." Darius answered.

The Indoraptor then landed on the ground after having jumped from it's perch.

Yamarashi lifted his fists ready to fight the raptor however it simply walked away from them.

"What the...?" Yamarashi asked confused on why the Indoraptor suddenly just left.

"That was... odd." Chaos nemesis stated.

"Definitely." Hundon added.

Meanwhile in Sophia's apartment

A strong kick woke Brooklynn from her sleep.

Brooklynn looked over at Maisie who was tossing and turning in her sleep.

And she was Mumbling incoherently. "Maisie?" Brooklynn asked her younger sister.

Maisie began to cry silently in her sleep.

"Maisie it's just a nightmare." Brooklynn said and she grabbed her sister by the arm.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and she looked at her sister and hugged her tightly. "I-I had a n-nightmare t-that you, G-Gipsy, Owen, and Claire w-were d-dead." She stuttered out.

Brooklynn quietly shushed her and then said softly. "You're fine now, it was just a dream. Nothing more."

Finally just then Gipsy walked into the room and just silently climbed into bed and snuggled up next to her younger siblings.

The three then fell asleep again and Maisie was smiling happily as she hugged Brooklynn.