Introductions

Striker helped Vulcan up to his feet and he pulled his brother in arms into a tight hug. "I missed you too." Vulcan muttered awkwardly and returned the hug.

The two then walked over to the others and Gipsy basically tackled Vulcan in a hug. "Gipsy!" The Australian mark III squawked.

"You guys know him?" Sophia asked and both all Jaegers and kaiju nodded except for Brooklynn.

"Yeah Vulcan specter killed three kaiju all on his own on separate engagements, he even helped Striker eureka and Echo saber chase Mutavore off." Trespasser said.

"Yeah but I still wished we killed the fucker." Vulcan said crossing his arms however he noticed something familiar about Yasmina.

He couldn't explain it was somehow connected to kaiju. "Anyways Vulcan this is my sister Brooklynn." Gipsy said pushing Brooklynn towards him.

"Let me guess you're Danger Brooklynn." Vulcan said and Brooklynn nodded awkwardly.

"How did you know?" She asked and Vulcan answered with.

"We were built around the same time if I remember correctly." Brooklynn just let out a silent "oh".

"So is anyone else arriving?" Striker asked.

"Yeah. Chaos nemesis, Azure defiant, Puma real, and Valor omega. However we dragged Yamarashi, Raijin, Hundon, and Scissure with us." Vulcan answered.

"That's four more Kaiju we have to deal with here."

"Yeah, except for Trespasser, Otachi, leatherback, and Scunner." Gipsy added.

"Great I'll add their names to the list." Sophia muttered as she pulled out a note packet.

She flipped to a page that only had three names those being "Apex", "Tempest", and "Obsidian fury".

Sophia then wrote down the Kaiju's names as if she'd memorized them.

"So Obsidian, Tempest, and Apex fell under the control of the hive mind?" Vulcan asked.

"Not exactly." Sophia replied.

"What do you mean?"

"What she means is that we haven't yet encountered them." Brooklynn cut in.

"That explains why the names "Chaos", "Limbo", "Grim", "Bumpy", "Toro", and "Darius" are listed." Vulcan muttered.

Vulcan however noticed the sadness in Brooklynn's eyes when he mentioned the name "Darius".

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked Gipsy who shook her head.

"No. Brooklynn's just sad that we haven't found out friend Darius yet."

"What about the other Jaegers? Like Coyote, Brawler, and Atlas?"

"We've been trying to find them for a while now. But they're either in hiding or never arrived here in the first place."

Vulcan then glanced over at Scunner who was talking with Tacit and Romeo. "I never thought i Kaiju could be good." Vulcan said changing topics.

"Same but so far only Trespasser, Otachi, Leatherback, and Scunner are good all the others are still evil." Gipsy answered.

"Even Slattern?" Vulcan asked.

"Especially Slattern." Gipsy growled.

Meanwhile in the abandoned building Slattern sat on his "throne" which in reality was a comfy arm chair that Slattern had multiple spikes attacked onto the back of.

He watched as his fellow Kaiju were reinforcing the windows with wooden planks. Slattern looekd to his side to see his pet Scoprios rex asleep.

He then stroked the hybrid dinosaur on the head and neck. He learned that due to his Kaiju biology that he and his fellow Kaiju were unaffected by the poisonous quills.

However Slattern's attention was drawn to Mutavore who walked up and kneeled down before Slattern. "My lord, we are nearly finished reinforcing the windows." He spoke.

"Excellent work Mutavore, soon this place will not just our hideout but our fortress." Slattern stated.

"But we have run into a slight problem." Mutavore muttered.

"Oh? What problem is that?" Slattern asked gripping the arms of his throne.

"W-Well the troops seem to be complaining about getting glass stabbed into their feet when they w-walk." Mutavore stammered terrified that he might upset the category V.

"Have then put their shoes on their feet then. That's how humans avoid getting glass in their feet when walking." Slattern answered.

Mutavore just nodded and walked off.

Slattern let out and audible sigh as he rubbed his forehead with two fingers. "Imbeciles still think their skin is nearly impenetrable to anything aside from Jaeger weapons and thermonuclear warheads." He muttered.

He remembered when Striker detonated a thermonuclear bomb in his face when he first appeared in challenger deep.

He spent twenty five months healing in the anteverse and had been mocked by Raijin and the other category V's for being so foolish.

However Slattern heard the floorboards creak and he listened closely as it came closer. "Show yourself." Slattern snarled.

That's when a man around his age (which is seventeen) stepped out and Slattern glared at the man. "Raijin." He snarled.

"Slattern." His fellow category V greeted him. Raijin wore a tan jacket and pants with a red shirt under it.

He also had a pair of black, steel toed boots on. His hair was hidden by a tan baseball cap.

"What are you doing here?" Slattern demanded.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to join you." Raijin smirked and Slattern glared at him.