Kaiju "Fadoula" part 2

Yasmina looked down at her friends as her transformation finalized. There was one long spike on each of her elbows now and she had armour plating on her back similar to an Ankylosaurus. "Run." Trespasser murmured and the group ran as fast as they could.

Yaz chased after them however the group then took a right turn into a narrow alley. "How... are we going to... stop her? The... sisters have... full control over her." Gipsy said out of breath.

"I can get through to her with my drift beam, but I need to be in my true form to do so and for some to restrain her." Apex said.

"I'll handle her." Brooklynn said and was about to walk out onto the street.

"Are you sure?" Gipsy asked stopping her sister.

"Yeah I am, sis." Brooklynn answered as she stepped out and onto the street as police officers fired at Yasmina.

But the bullets from the pistols only bounced off her armoured hide. Brooklynn started to transform into her Jaeger body.

It started on her hands and then spread to her arms and shoulders, then to her chest and neck, then her legs and feet.

She also started to grow in height and the pavement started to crack and break as she walked towards Yasmina.

Brooklynn noticed that she looked more like her sister then she did Saber Athena but she also had parts Tacit ronin's frame. Mainly the waist and leg area.

Yasmina snarled at Brooklynn and proceeded to lunge at her. She slashed Brooklynn with her claws and in response Brooklynn punched her in the jaw.

However Yasmina grabbed her arm and threw her into a nearby skyscraper. Brooklynn collided with the building and then collapsed to the ground.

Her sensors told her that Yasmina was a category V. Which according to the Jaegers was the second worst category possible.

With first place going to category VI. Yasmina roared again however Brooklynn jumped to her feet and kicked Yaz hard in the stomach and then slammed her fist into her chin.

However Yasmina started to hammer down on Brooklynn with her fists. She then threw the Jaeger into another skyscraper and then down onto the ground using her tail.

Brooklynn was about to activate her arm blade when Sammy suddenly shouted. "Don't hurt her!"

It sounded like Sammy was inside her conn pod but then realized she probably was yelling at her with a microphone.

However Yasmina punched Brooklynn hard in the face and then threw her down on the ground repeatedly.

Damaging her armour plating. Finally Brooklynn tried to punch Yasmina but she grabbed her left shoulder and proceeded to start to crush the armour plating.

Brooklynn first grunted in pain but it quickly turned into a scream as Yasmina ripped the arm from it's socket.

Which she then threw away.

Brooklynn looked at the place her arm was to see broken and shredded metal and sparking wires.

Had she been human at the time she probably would've been bleeding.

Yasmina then lifted Brooklynn by the arm and threw her away.

She collided with multiple skyscrapers breaking and damaging her armour plating even more.

When Brooklynn landed on the ground she attempted to stand up weakly but fell to the ground again.

Yasmina slithered towards her and she grabbed the Jaeger by the neck and lifted her into air to look her in the eye.

Brooklynn noticed the sisters of the Kaiju standing nearby chanting and she activated her plasma caster and aimed at them however Yasmina then grabbed onto her forearm and ripped it off.

Brooklynn screamed in pain again as Yasmina then threw her aside.

Gipsy then in her Jaeger form pounced at Yasmina and started to choke her with her arms as Apex in his Jaeger form arrived and proceeded to attempt a drift with her.

Yasmina swung her arm at Apex but Striker caught it and Crimson grabbed her other arm.

After a few moments Yasmina's eyes turned from red to their natural brown. The Jaegers released their grip on her as she then looked at Brooklynn's damaged body.

Yasmina reared her head back and let out a roar that sounded more like a scream.

Gipsy walked over to Brooklynn and lifted her up in her arms while Striker retrieved her left arm and shoulder while Crimson grabbed her right forearm.

Yasmina returned to her human form as Apex then knelt down next to Brooklynn.

He grabbed her left arm and noticed that similar to Atlas her arm could be put back into place.

Apex proceeded to shove it into her arm socket while Crimson attached her forearm back on.

However the damage was still there. Brooklynn's armour plating was either dented, cracked, or smashed.

"It hurts." Brooklynn groaned weakly.

Apex then shifted to his human form and walked over to Yasmina. When he did so she asked him.

"What am I?"