𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I love how you make me feel safe when I'm with you."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jungkook's POV

Opening my eyes I look out the window found it's getting dark. I saw Y/N sleeping figure. Suddenly the guilt started to take over me for not trying to keep her safe. I couldn't keep her. Feeling Y/N soft body against me I slowly massaged her side waist. Her twisted leg upto needs two weeks to heal.

I need to find a way to know who the person had hit my Y/N. For a moment, I feel my breath and heart rate increase by the passing second. I feel overwhelmed with new & old emotions. Then I understand I'm angry. This new emotion is somehow really stressful. I fist my palm trying to control my anger. Breaking my thoughts, my mobile vibrated in my pocket.

"Sister!?" Why did she call me now? I kept the mobile aside as I laid Y/N on bed. Pulling the blanket on her. I kissed her crown walking out of the room.

| ON CALL |

Lisa: Jeongguk, how long will it take to pick up the call?

Jungkook: Sorry, sister. I have a situation here. What is it?

Lisa: Jungkook, this is important. You have to come to the company now.

Jungkook: I'll be there in a few.

Hanging up the call I started to think why my sister asking me to come to the company. Is it really important? I felt something is wrong. I need to give a word to Y/N before going back.

Coming out from the balcony, I reached Y/N's room. But, I saw some elders inside. Who are they? Y/N & Eunwoo parents? Maybe yes.

An elderly woman slapping Y/N's shoulder while saying something. Is she her mother? Y/N always says that her mom would scold her while slapping her shoulders. Well, It's not the time to introduce myself in front of them.

Looking at Y/N one last time. I made my way out of the hospital. As I come to the company. I met my sister.

"What happened?" I asked her as she looked at me with a Umm I don't know which expression is that. I'm still not able to recognize emotions in others excluding Y/N.

She nodded at me as I sit on the seat in front of her. She took out a file keeping it in front of me.

"Jungkook, something is wrong. Our funds digits are wrong." Checking the file I frowned and then looked at my sister.