𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I want you more. More to myself only."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The door burst open as Seol Hee furiously walked inside the office. Mr.Kang stopped typing on the keyboard as he looked up only to find his daughter glaring at him. The two guards come inside panting.

"Sorry, Mr.Kang." They bowed to him. Mr.Kang shook his hand at them as they went back closing the doors of the office.

Seol Hee walked closer and then threw the pictures on the table, making Mr.Kang sigh. He already knew he couldn't hide things from his daughter for long but he didn't know he had to face it now.

"You know why am here Dad." Seol hee coldly spoke.

Mr.Kang raise his eyebrow, "Watch your words Seol hee. I won't tolerate disrespect."

Her shoulders were slightly relaxed but still held the cold face. Mr.Kang took out an envelope from the drawer keeping it on the table.

"You're going to Japan and will take care of our branch there." Mr.Kang said making Seol hee eyes turn red.

"I'M NOT GOING."

Mr.Kang angrily stood glaring at her, "Don't you dare to shout at my place?"

Seol hee sniffed, "Dad, why are you sending me off? I need to get my man from that witch."

"And I don't want that to happen."

"Why!?"

"Jeon co. Is a successful company and it's on the top 5 successful companies list. I've had a hard time making friends with Mr.Jeon and I even send you to play with his children from childhood. Why!?"

"Because I want you to have a good relationship with his daughter and son but you could not. I hardly made Mr.Jeon agree to this wedding but Jungkook doesn't like you, yet I made it happen with business deals for 5 years straight."

"You. You with this bad temper, I'm your Dad I know what kind of stupid things you could do. Just close your eyes for a year then Jungkook will be yours. For now, leave the country."

Mr.Kang angrily spat out making Seol Hee eyes fill with angry tears.

"No, Jungkook is mine. I don't want any whore like her to come to him." Seol hee glared back at her father.