𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I can take it."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~

"Just get lost. You ruin my mood."

Hearing yoongi words Jungkook just sat there for a few minutes. Yoongi just sighed as he turned on the computer screen and started filling the form with the information he had in the papers.

"Y/N."

"Huh!?" Yoongi stopped typing as he heard Jungkook's words. "Y/N!? Who!?" He asked leaning on the glass table.

"She's crazy & carefree. She messes around. She likes to smile at strangers. She makes those faces anyone never ever made. She flips her hair proudly thinking she's a goddess. I_ gosh!! How to describe her."

Jungkook struggles to find words that are suitable for Y/N. Yoongi slowly turns off the computer, he knows Jungkook is trying to open up with him.

"She smiles. Smiles a lot." Jungkook started to play with his ring as he licked his lips.

"I don't know. She makes my heart pound. That is the moment I understand that I have a heart. I_ I can't understand why I'm like this. I feel like I had emotions in me whenever I see her but I'm con_"

"Confused. What exactly the emotion is!?" Jungkook looked up at Yoongi as he completed Jungkook's words. He can't do anything but nod his head.

"She's the girl who made you smile like that, am I right!?" Jungkook again nods.

"I don't know how but she made me smile. She's talkative and crazy."

Yoongi nods. "Is she your friend!?" He asked as Jungkook shook his head.

"It's just, I was labelled as her boyfriend."

"WHAT!?" Yoongi screamed but covered his mouth. "I mean how!?" Jungkook lick his lips.

"A guy is after her but she doesn't like him. He was given a bet on her. As I said before, she's talkative and bluffed out some things which are related to me; lies like, I'm her boyfriend. So, she's approaching me & asking me to be her boyfriend. So, that the guy after her will leave her."

Jungkook said lastly poked his tongue to his inner cheek. Yoongi smirked as he understood everything.

"Agree with her."

"Huh!?"

"Agree with her."

"But_"

"You smiled Jungkook. Can't you see she's your cure? Don't leave her. Stick to her & try to unfold your emotions. I'm not going to leave this golden opportunity. It's 5 years you've been coming here Jungkook. Just leave my ass."