𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"No camera could ever capture the look in his eyes & and the feeling in his heart when he looks at her."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

JUNGKOOK POV

"Are you Y/N!?"

I ask her as she blink her eyes thrice. I'm unfamiliar with too much attention even though I'm one of the famous guys back in 'Seoul University'. The people around me didn't stay with me this long which is unfamiliar to me, moreover, it was the first day for me at 'Han University'.

She again cleared her throat, "Can we talk in private? I mean somewhere only... two of us!?" She asked biting her lip; is it nervous?

I looked around finding a huge amount of people around us. I understand, this creature getting uncomfortable around people or maybe not. I nod my head looking at her. She smiled widely & I felt my heart beating fast.

* * *

We both decided to leave this huge crowd

We both decided to leave this huge crowd. I see from the corner of my eye that, this creature make some signs only she & her dumb friends can understand.

We both have been walking with a proper distance between us for five minutes. Though we get away from the crowd some people still glancing at us as we pass by.

Taking a deep breath I cleared my throat, "So, will you open your mouth now?" I slightly glance at her. She turned her body to me as she started walking from one side.

...Weird.

"First, I'm really sorry if you feel offended by them back there."

She said still walking from the side, facing me. I licked my dry lips. 'Offended' does she know that I don't give a damn about anyone unless they are my family & closed once. But still, it's a good thing that she feels sorry for me.