𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Why her!?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jungkook rolled his eyes when Y/N put a cookie in Eunwoo's mouth. He felt tightness in his chest seeing her with Eunwoo & feeding him.

The bus is going to its destination. Taejoon & Lee yeon taking care of them. They announced about going to Dobong-gu, Seoul, Jaunbong Peak, Bukhansan National Park. Well, it's a good place for hiking.

It's not like he wanted to sit beside her, it's just maybe he wants to!

His chain of thoughts shuttered when Y/N turned back, handing Hoseokie the lunch box.

"Guys, eat this & Jungkook you also like my mom's food right? She made those cookies."

Wait!!! 'You ALSO'

That means someone likes her mom's food. Is it Eunwoo? Jungkook let out a heavy breath.

Hoseok smiled widely as he ate one while handing the box to Jungkook. Even though he's eating, for some reason, he was always looking at her.

'Why are you giggling that much!?'

'What was soo funny? Tell me.'

After two hours, he saw Y/N's head leaning on Eunwoo's shoulder. Jungkook felt a heavy weight on his shoulder too. He looked down at his shoulder & found Hoseok sleeping on his shoulder. For some reason, he yawned slowly leaning on Hoseok's head as he slept still thinking about Y/N.

Eunwoo smiled as he tugged her hair stand behind your ear. He looked outside the window. "Neomu yeppeoyo." [So pretty.]

* * *

"You guys are going to be paired. Then all of you are climbing the mountain but for now, let's eat our lunch first. Tomorrow we are going to clean the area." Lee yeon said annoyingly as everyone continued eating.

"Go easy on them." Taejoon softly said making Yeon roll his eyes.

Everyone was at Bukhansan National Park right now. It's lunchtime. Eunwoo let out a heavy sigh before saying.

"Ah, I'm not good at cleaning. I hate it." He whined.

"Me too. I barely clean my room and they're saying to clean others' trash." Y/N said slamming the chopsticks on the table, feeling annoyed.