𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I told the stars about you."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

JUNGKOOK POV

She's cute, charming, talkative & crazy. I sometimes feel my heart beat faster around her. Only her. I just wanted to be with her; dinner is just the only option I've got. She's a food lover. So, luring her with food is easy.

After dinner, I dropped her home. Having insomnia I couldn't sleep but wonder how I smiled with her at dinner. That old man is right. Keeping the hands under my head I faced the ceiling, remembering what happened with Y/N today. She told me so much about being her fake boyfriend.

* * *

"So, you paired with Pear. Man, She's a fan girl of you." Hoseok said with widened eyes.

"Yeah__" Eunwoo stopped talking something. I travelled his eye direction to see whom he was gazing at. We saw a tall guy entering the room. Clean shave, Millet haircut, good fashion sense & bulky muscular body. Our eyes met he looked at me for a good amount of time before propping himself on one of the seats.

"Jungkook. It's him, sunbae Jonny." Eunwoo said nudging me with his elbow.

"Y/N!"

"Yes." We looked at Hoseok.

"He is the playboy of the university & he has two classes with us." I looked at him. So, it's him. The guy Y/N complaining about.

I thought we only had two classes with him but I don't know if he will join the music club. It's none of my business but he was occasionally looking at me. I may know why!! After the classes, I come out to warm up at the football field. But I saw something else,

"Y/N?"

"Oh! First call that boyfriend of yours. I mean doesn't he know me." By now I approached there.

"Well, Jeon Jungkook. He's my boyfriend, I'm damn sure you've seen him cuz you both belong to the business facility."

Y/N was back facing me as I heard their conversation. Jonny noticed me & frowned.

"Is it you!?" Y/N get confused hearing his words I think. She looked back.

"Jungkook, you're here!?" I stood beside her.