Sleepover- Chapter 7

Skyler's breath started to get heavier, she remembered now was not the time to freak out, there was something more important right now, she looked at the shocked Will next to her.

"Will." She smiled. "Hey listen your gonna be okay, alright?" She tried her best to reassure him.

"H-how did you...?-"

"Will!!" Mike's voice snapped both Will and Skyler out of whatever they were in, now they were back to normal, seeing the whole group there looking at them with concern in their eyes. "What's wrong are you guys okay?" He asked, as Skyler wiped her bloody nose, feeling a little dizzy.

This whole having super powers thing was something Skyler was starting to believe. She stood up, ignoring Mike talking to Will, stumbling a little. She was really dizzy.

Max caught her. "Hey." She locked eyes with Skyler. "You okay?" 

Sky chuckled. "I....I don't know I just- feel all dizzy....all of a sudden." Max held her shoulders. 

"Don't faint on me now." She said sounding serious, and Sky smiled patting Max's shoulder, the read head letting go.  

"I won't." 

"I got him Dustin!" Mike's voice said behind us. "I'll take him home." 

"Mike-" Dustin argued.

"Keep trick or treating, I'm bored anyways." Mike took Will away, both of them holding on to each other. 

"What's wrong with him." Max asked, looking confused.

Skyler sighed. "I think it's better if we stopped for tonight." She pulled up her candy bag. "We have enough candy anyways." She said as the boys nodded walked back towards the street. Sky said goodbye to everyone as she started to walk home, when suddenly she heard footsteps behind her, almost as someone was running to catch up with her. 

"Wait." Skyler heard the familiar voice of Max.

She turned around smiling. "Wasn't ready to say goodbye yet, Mayfield?" She teased.  

"You wish." She smirked, then walked up to Sky, nervously. "um, so I- uh....It's Halloween." She started.

"That it is." Sky smiled nodding, not knowing where this was gonna go. 

"...and my brother Billy....he um- I....I'm pretty sure he brought a girl over." She looked off to the side. "...and I would very much would want to sleep tonight." Skyler made a disgusted face as she realized what Max meant. "soo....I was wondering if.....if I could maybe spend the night....or something...?" She looked up at Skyler, awkwardly smiling.  

This only made Sky chuckle, and return her smile. "Of course you can come over." Sky smirked. "Anything for you Maxine." She felt a shove from her side.

"Why do even call me that?" Max scoffed, following Sky. 

Sky thought about it for a moment, and smiled. "I dunno, I guess I uh-- I like your full name." She gulped as she was nervous as to what she was about to say next. "It's a pretty name for a pretty girl." Skyler smiled looking at Max.

Max widened her eyes, and blushed for the third time this night, she was very grateful for the dark night. She didn't want Skyler to see her blush. Max sighed and shook her head. "Whatever, dork." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once the girls made it to Skyler's house, Sky had realized there was no sign of her brother, making her frown. Skyler knew that Steve was still at the party, but he wasn't having fun. Sky sighed.