Chapter three.

"What do you want?" I snapped as soon as I answer my phone.

"Accept my apology?" Chanyeol said.

"Okay fine." I said.

"Really?!" He shouted, god he's so loud.

"Yes, but don't ever call again. Bye." I said and ended the phone call.

"That's harsh." Baekhyun breathed.

"Just drive." I irritatedly said.

I also feel guilty on what Im doing to Baekhyun. It's just that, I don't think I can already forgive him for what he done. Even if he's already sorry, not now.

Baekhyun pulled the clutch, indicating that we're already here. There are police vehicles and an ambulance.

"What's going on?" I said as I fix my stuff.

"Stay here," Baekhyun grabbed my wrist, stopping me from stepping out of his car.

"W-what? I have to go check, this is--"

"I said stay here." His voice grew louder, making me shut up.

"Press this button when I step out, you hear me? Don't open it for anyone aside from me." He said in a much more calmer voice, pointing to a button on a remote attached to the key. I nodded.

He stepped out and I automatically pressed the button on the car remote, locking all the doors. He walked towards a police officer, talking to it. After a couple of minutes, a knock on the window startled me.

I flicked the lock button on his car and he opened it.

"Come on out," He instructed, turning the engine off and locking the car when I got out.

"What happened?" I asked Baekhyun as we walk on the stairs.

"Some burglar broke into someone's apartment." Baekhyun said.

"Really? Did they caught him?"

"No," he answered shortly.

"Too bad." I huffed.

"And the ambulance?" I asked.

"The victim gained a stab wound, left shoulder."

My eyes widen when I saw Yoona on a stretcher being rushed carefully downstairs.

"Keep moving," Baekhyun pushed me lightly. Making me regain my senses.

"Stay here, I'm gonna check the place. Key." He said when we're in front of my apartment door. I handed the key over and he stepped inside. After a couple of minutes, he opened the door and told me that it's safe.

"Nothing seems to be missing," I said after I looked around.

"That's good." He said, he's standing near the window. Hands on his pocket and leaning his shoulder on the wall, staring outside.

I never realised until now, Baekhyun is kind of attractive.

I shook my head lightly, removing the thoughts. "Do you, do you want some coffee? Anything to eat?" I stammered.

"Coffee is fine," He said, still looking outside.

--

"Uhm, it's getting pretty late. Aren't your parents gonna come home?" Baekhyun asked when he finished drinking his coffee.

"Uhm. I live alone." I said, cleaning up after him.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am."