"Now that's super weird. First, nobody talks to Baekhyun like that. Second, Baekhyun would automatically say no. Third, Baekhyun isn't a kind guy."

"Does he know that you're not his girlfriend?" He asked.

"What? Of course yes. We don't have those--"

"Becauseee," he cut me off "Look at the back, near the door."

I follow what he said, it's kinda blurry since it's far but I kinda can see it.

"He didn't leave you alone afterall, he wouldn't leave his girlfriend alone in this type of crowd. That's how Byun Baekhyun courts a girl, well. He don't court girls because girls throw themselves at him."

"Are you Baekhyun's stalker? How come you know so much about him?"

"Like I said, it's a thing we automatically know. We kinda conclude stuff, Baekhyun isn't hard to read."

Wow. Baekhyun is the hardest person to read.

"Unlike you, I can't even read your reactions." He said, looking at the door.

"Well, I should go now before Baekhyun comes over and decides to beat me up." He said, standing up.

"Wait! What's your name?"

"Luhan."

"I'm Taeyeon."

"Everybody knows you by now." He chuckled and left.

Im loaded with so much information I don't even care about. But how come they find Baekhyun easy to read and I'm the one who's hard to read? I practically show my reactions all over my face.

--

"Taeyeon." He walked over to me.

"Oh, hey."

"You smell like beer, how much did you drink?" He said with a disgusted face.

Maybe a few, like fourteen cups.

"Well how much did you drink?" I asked him back.

"I didn't. I don't drink and drive." He said, I looked over at his cup. It's still full. I grabbed it and drank it straight.

"Fifteen." I said before throwing the cup away.

"What a heavy drinker." He coldly said. Well that's Baekhyun; emotionless.

"I don't drink," I said.

"Really? Yes I believe you after drinking fifteen cups--sixteen cups" He rephrased after seeing me grab another "Yeah I totally believe you,"

"Chanyeol doesn't let me," I said while drinking. It's been a while since I mentioned that name.

"Your brother?" He asked.

"No, a friend back in Korea." I said, finishing the cup and throwing it away.

"Stop drinking," he said when he grabbed my wrist. I was about to get another cup.

"Why? Who made you the boss?" I copied his words.

"I just don't want you to do something accidentally and end up regretting it because you're drunk."

"Well I'm completely aware of what I'm doing," I said, grabbing another cup.

"And, I don't do anything stupid. Just so you know." I added.

"Sure, but that's your last. Im gonna drive you home after that." he said, I looked at my phone '12:52' That went by too fast.

"You? Driving me home?"

"Yes because you're not capable of riding a cab," he pointed out.

"I am capable of riding a cab."

"No you're not, not in this place. It's not safe." He said.

"And you driving me home is safer?"

"Than riding a cab alone at one am? Yes, it obviously is."

I just looked at him in a 'are-you-serious' way.

"What" he asked "Don't look at me like that, I won't even try."

"I'm gonna go find Tiffany and Jessica, gonna say goodbye to them." I said, standing straight.

"I'm gonna wait inside the car." He said and I nod.

I tried to look for Tiffany and Jessica despite the swarm of crowd.

There they are.

"I'm gonna go," I said as soon as I caught the attention of the two.

"Already?" Jessica pouted.

"Im kinda tired," I reasoned out. Because that's much more easier to say than 'Baekhyun wants me to go home already because Im drunk'

"Oh well okay, have a good rest. I hope I'll see you tomorrow?" Tiffany said, hugging me.

"Bye." Jessica waved, followed by Tiffany.

The whole ride was usual, quiet but comfortable.

But the silence was broken by my phone ringing.

Caller ID:

Chanyeol.

Ugh no.

I ignored the call, throwing the phone inside my bag.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Does it look like I'm gonna answer it?" I snapped, my eyes not wanting to look at him.

"Well atleast press the decline button," he said and I didn't answer.

"Please, it's annoying." He added. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

I swiped the 'answer' button and placed the phone near my ear.

Here goes nothing.

(Twitter: @holyjunmyeon

Ask.fm/holyjunmyeon

Hashtag: #LSPW)