[𝟕] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

Start from the beginning

Aurora grabs it from him, "Thank you."

He nods again, going back to his computer. I put my hand on the small of Auroras back, leading her to the elevator, "What room is it?" I ask, hitting the elevators 'up' button.

"Um- One-fourteen."

We get on the elevator, riding it all the way to the first floor. We get off, walking down the hallway. The sounds of televisions and loud moans hit my ears. I groan, "I really don't want to hear that all night."

Aurora laughs, "I'm pretty sure our TV will drown out the sound."

I raise my eyebrows and nod, "True."

She unlocks the door, walking into the room and gasping, "Wow!"

My eyes wonder over the white and gold covered room, "This is nice."

She runs to the bed, jumping on it. She springs up, "Wait- how many beds are there?"

I look around the room, check all of the doors. No conjoined rooms... just a bathroom and closet, "There's only one." I say, "I'll sleep on the floor if you want."

"N-no, that's okay, En."

I nod, walking into the bathroom, I've had to pee the whole ride here but, I wasn't gonna stop. I take out the burner phone, calling Alessio. "Hello?" He answers.

"It's Enzo."

He lets out a long breath of relief, "Milo called me and told me what was happening, I was worried when I called your phone and you didn't answer."

"Yeah, sorry. I'm using a burner phone for now."

He laughs dryly, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

I chuckle, "I need two favors from you, brother."

"Anything."

"I need you to come pick up my car from the old Hampton's Hotel and take it to the dump. And I need you to call Sophia and tell her about Aurora's situation, okay?"

"Okay." He sighs, "Be careful, E."

I look at myself it the mirror, the bags under my eyes grow darker by the hour, "I will."

Emilia cries in the background, "Dada?"

Alessio laughs, moving the phone away from his face, "I'll be right there, baby." He says, bringing the phone back, "I have to go. I'll make sure I do those things soon."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, bye."

"Bye."

I remove the phone from my ear, putting it down on the counter. I go over to the toilet, pulling my pants down to pee.

I finish my business, washing my hands in the sink before leaving the bathroom. Aurora lays on the bed, her eyes closed. I move away from the bed, over to the windows.

When she hears my footsteps, her eyes open on alert and I still, "it's just me, Aurora."

She sighs at my voice, "Sorry, I did it mean to fall asleep," she smiles, running her hand over the bed, "It's just this bed is so comfortable."

I laugh, "You can go to sleep," I check my watch, "It's almost ten p.m."

"How long we're you in the bathroom?" She asks.

"About fifteen minutes, why?"

"No reason."

She gets off the bed, walking into the bathroom with her bag, she shuts the door behind her. I turn off the light and close the curtains.

I take my clothes off, leaving me in just my boxers. I lie down on bed as Aurora walks back into the room, "I didn't bring any sleep shirts," she sighs, "The one thing I knew I needed, and I forgot it"

"Here." I throw my shirt I wore today at her, "You can wear this until we can go get you a sleep shirt."

"Thank you."

I hear the rustle clothes before the bed dips. She gets under the covers, "Enzo?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you?"

I laugh, "In the hotel?"

"No, when my arm heals."

I sigh, this isn't the first time I've thought about this. I knew she wouldn't be safe living in an apartment by herself. "You want that?"

"I have nowhere else to go." She says, "But yes."

I nod to myself, "Okay."

She sighs, "Thank you." I hear the smile in her voice.

"You're welcome, Darling." I smirk, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

— « ❀ » —

Hii, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've been SUPER busy so that's why this chapter is kinda short and also the reason why I haven't uploaded.
Thank you guys for 12k! It's means a lot!
I luv u.

— « ❀ » —

Broken Lies | 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara