"Okay. Thank you." I smiled as I left their room and went to find Jordan.

When I opened the door, she was sat in the arm chair, looking out the window with her chin resting on her knee. The bed frame was grey with oak walls and it had a small grey rug on the floor. The window was a big triangular shape with a grey armchair facing it.

Slowly, I opened the door and walked in, taking a seat on the bed. Jordan didnt move when she heard the door open, let alone when I sat down behind her.

"What's the real reason you wanted to come here?" I asked her.

"Great get away."

"No. If you wanted a get away, you wouldn't invite Boden, Donna or Hank."

"Yeah I would."

"No you wouldn't. It's like having parents here, controlling what you can and can't do."

"I wanted to come out here with my family. The people closest to me."

"Okay. But why Hank?"

"What do you mean?"

"I wouldn't exactly say you guys got on the greatest."

"I know I didn't listen to him sometimes and that he strangled me but I pissed him off. But we are passed that now."

"I know you are. So why did we come out here?"

"Zoe and I came here for Christmas one time with our mom. Obviously it's hot, it's lovely weather. It was one of the most happiest times of our lives."

"And you wanted to spread her ashes here." I said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I know you. Plus I saw the vase."

"I'm glad you know me." She smiled.

"Come on down, Adam and Kevin wanted to show you something."

"Okay. Let's go." She said as she got up and pulled me off the bed.

As she was walking out, she shut the door in my face and I heard her let out a laugh. I opened the door and looked to my left to see her jogging down the corridor, I chased her and finally caught her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I picked her up to stop her from going downstairs.

"Kim! Brett! Help me!" Laughed Jordan as I walked down the stairs with Jordan thrown over my shoulder.

The girls just laughed as Kelly came up to me and tickled Jordan's feet.

"Ahh!" She screamed through laughs.

"Put me down." She said.

I put her down on the sofa in the living room. The room was huge with a big flat screen TV and a grey couch that fits about 15 people, it goes in a half rectangular shape in front of the TV with a coffee table opposite. Under the TV was a fireplace with some wood storage.

"We have a suprise for you guys, a way to properly welcome Jordan into the team and to thank Zoe for the amount of times she has helped out on medical things." Said Kevin.

"We also want to thank you both for inviting us out to this lakehouse and for making our lives so much better with your humour and mainly just your presence." Said Adam.

Boden walked through the door with a Doberman that practically ran towards Zoe and Jordan. They both had big smiles on their faces as they stroked the dog and gave him kisses.

"Hey, Sniper!" Smiled Zoe.

"God! I missed you, bud." Said Jordan.

"How did you find him?" I asked.

"Boden and I got looking, we went to where the guy used to live and asked around the neighbourhood." Said Hank.

"And then we went to the hospital and asked what had happened to him. They sent us to a few shelters and we found him." Said Boden.

"Thank you so much, guys." Said Jordan.

Sniper was sleeping on the sofa next to Kevin as everyone was watching the Blackhawks charity game. Kelly and Jordan grabbed a cold drink and went outside onto the little pier that was by the lake.

Will and Zoe were baking some cupcakes as I went upstairs to get dressed.