July 12th 2022

Diane X Reader
Warning: Violence
Story continues from last chapter.

She continued talking. "Lets get you some clothes hm?". Getting up she pulled out a key.

She was quickly gone leaving me sitting in the corner. The list of questions started to pile.

How did she even get me here?

We were obviously far from home. And how did a drugged me who was with her go unnoticed.

To be fair, nobody probably thought I was missing. Maybe I'd be in the news in a week or two when my parents got back. Diane showed up in the doorway, tearing my mind back.

She smiled standing beside the bed. "This or this" she held up two different outfits.

The panic I was feeling before had dissipated momentarily. I stood looking at what she had.

In one pair of folded clothes was a green sweater, and a pair of leggings. In the other were jeans, and a t-shirt.

Everything except the sweater was mine. "How did you get my clothes?" My voice trailed off.

She shrugged, "just grabbed some on my way out". She was so casual about it.

"Do you have anymore?" She nodded biting her lip. "I also grabbed your toothbrush".

I thought about it for a second. What if my parents thought I left by choice, that I packed up and left?

Trying to gain control I took the first outfit from her. I put on the leggings and slipped in the sweater.

It was obviously hers, it smelled the same and was large on my body. She seemed satisfied with my choice.

She clearly wanted me to pick it. I stood awkwardly as she took in my appearance.

Snapping out of her trance I spoke, "What time is it?". She didn't talk, she reached back to pull out my phone.

She placed it in my hand. My eyes lit up so she spoke. "There's no internet or service, and all your contacts are gone".

My heart broke a little, for a split fleeting moment I thought I had a chance.

She let a small grin, "You can play games, to keep yourself entertained". She sat on the bed explaining more.

"Or we can play boardgames, or watch tv, or just be together". I pulled the sleeves of the sweater into my freezing hands which didn't go unnoticed by Diane.

"Oh, come here baby, are you cold?" I nodded sitting next to her. She had other plans.

She grabbed me forcing me in her lap and wrapping me into her. It felt weird, it felt natural. I would have pulled away but her warmth began to spread already.

I didn't want to leave it. The warmth, I convinced myself it was just the warmth.

She whispered against my ear like earlier, "What do you want to do today?". Her breath sent shivers down my spine I mumbled.

"...I'm hungry" her hands were around mine cupping them. "Oh, I forgot I'm so sorry, you must be starving" I found it odd she seemed to genuinely care.

She stood up bringing me with her. It was like she never let go all the way to the kitchen.

She sat me down in one of the two chairs. She was so happy, so full of energy unlike the normal restrained woman I saw.

"What would you like?" Again, she centered it around me. "Uhm, anything" I let a nervous laugh and her face brightened.

She reached into a cabinet, "How about oatmeal?" I nodded looking the opposite direction. There was the front door.

Unblocked, nothing standing between me and it, except for about a yard. I turned back to Diane, who was messing with a pot. It was loud enough for me to stand.

I didn't think it through I just quietly walked to the door, checking her to see if she realized. But by the time I unlocked it she hadn't.

I felt guilty. Why? She kidnapped you?

I took in a sharp breath as she began to shift and I left running. I didn't know where I was going or even if there were people close.

My legs had begun to hurt from running as fast as I could. The exhaustion was just about to get to me before I saw a street.

Not just street, a town. People. Only a little while away. I took the chance to yell, but immediately at my haulted state a hand covered my mouth.

There wasn't much of a struggle, I was too tired from getting there and I had started to cry.

She just dragged me back, there was a neutral unreadable expression on her face. One that scared me for the first time.

It actually didn't take her long to get me to the house, it might have been my over worried brain.

She yanked me through the door, I fell downward on a rug. She locked me in turning to speak.

Again I felt guilt as she began to cry, "I was so nice to you, I let you walk freely around my home". I turned my head to the floor truly ashamed. More ashamed I hadn't waited.

"I trusted you, and now I can't" with all her anger she grabbed me. Screaming did nothing and it only hurt my throat.

Upstairs she took me to a room I hadn't seen, it was an inner room. There were no windows and the only thing inside was a small bed.

My attempt at screaming failed, my voice was starting to crack. I sobbed into her, she finally set me down.

"I didn't think I'd have to use this, especially after our pleasant morning" she pushed my body down taking the cloth on the bed post.

She was going to tie me to the bed, I sniffled. "I'm sorry, I had to try" I sounded small and insignificant.

After one of my wrist were tied she tied both of my ankles. The hand she left free confused me.

She reached back revealing handcuffs. "No please, this is good, I won't leave" Her face softened. "Honey, I can't trust you".

The tears flowed from my face without thinking I let a weak sentence. "I love you".

Her eyes shot up setting away the metal cuffs. I knew it had only been here a day, but after this morning there was no way I didn't enjoy her presence a little bit. And I could fudge that truth.

She hadn't expected me to say it because she was frozen in place. I let my unrestrained hand touch hers.

I wanted to feel her warmth, yes the warmth that came from her. She got closer, I took the opportunity to wrap myself around her body.

This was all so confusing, she placed a kiss on my head and started to mess with the ties again. She undid them, obviously fighting with herself on it.

Hesitantly she moved me, this time to the room I woke up in. She locked the door behind us.

And we both climbed into bed, her strong embrace holding me tightly. Laying there she caressed my hair, placing little kisses here and there on my neck.

I just knew that if I got out of this, I'd still think about her. About the way her lips set sparks across my skin.

Word Count: 1222

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson