Chapter 1

Hyunjin hummed happily to himself as he waited for the coffee to brew. He rolled his shoulders to ease the slight ache that lingered in them from the position he had found himself in when he had woken. A smile broke out on his face as he recalled waking up in his husband and mates arms; as he did every morning. It was his favourite time of day, only rivalled by when he fell asleep wrapped in the same arms. He heard footsteps behind him and let out a happy hum as he felt those very arms wrap themselves around his waist. He leaned back against the strong, muscular body behind him and let out happy noises as gentle kisses were places along his neck; the final lingering one pressed lovingly on his bond mark.

"Breakfast smells amazing honey. Almost as good as you."

"I could say the same about your scent Minho baby," Hyunjin replied as he picked up the pot of just brewed coffee and poured two cups. "Always has and always will be my favourite scent in the whole entire world."

"Just like yours is to me," Minho assured him as he got distracted by movement by his side. He moved away from Hyunjin and bent down, scooping the source of the movement into his arms. "And how are you this cold morning Soonie? I hope you left some breakfast for your brothers."

"I gave him a little bit extra to make sure he was distracted long enough for the others to get theirs," Hyunjin confessed as he placed the cups of coffee on the already set dining table. "Don't want our youngest fur babies to starve now do we?"

"I swear Soonie has you wrapped around his little toe beans honey," Minho replied with a soft chuckle as he let Soonie go. He then turned his attention back to his mate. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No I have everything under control baby. The food won't be too much longer. You just sit and relax and enjoy being served for once instead of having to serve others."

"You're too good to me you know that?" Minho asked as he gazed at Hyunjin lovingly. The look was returned back to him from Hyunjin's eyes.

"I could never be too good to my amazing, wonderful, sexy mate and husband." Hyunjin assured him before they shared a loving kiss. It took only moments for it to turn heated. Even after being together for almost 10 years, they had never left the honeymoon stage of their relationship.

The sound of their doorbell interrupted them, causing their lips to part. Hyunjin couldn't help but let out a little whine as they did. He opened his eyes and couldn't stop the pout forming. Minho chuckled softly and pecked his lips.

"I'll get the door and I think you'd better check whatever is cooking in case its starting to burn."

Hyunjin let out a little alarmed sound as he remembered that he was cooking. He rushed over to the stove and began seeing to the food as Minho made his way to their front door. He could see the familiar shape of his cousin Felix through the glass and was immediately concerned as to why he was here so early in the morning. He opened the door and ushered him inside, seeing that he looked distressed and was still dressed in his pyjamas.

"Felix what's wrong?" Minho asked in concern as he guided him into the open plan kitchen and living room area.

"I can't come into work today. Summer's day-care is closed because of a burst pipe and Binnie can't watch her because he has to run the gym with Channie going to pick up the new machines," Felix explained in a rush. "And I have a regular coming in to pick up the cookies for his daughters birthday party. I don't know what to do!"

"Hey Lixie sit down and take a deep breath. Stop panicking." Minho told him in a gentle tone. Felix took a deep breath and sat on the sofa as Hyunjin came over to them.

"What's going on?" he asked in concern as he saw Felix's now teary eyes. Minho quickly repeated what Felix had told him and Hyunjin kneeled in front of his fellow omega. "Lixie, you don't need to worry okay? It's not good for you or the baby you're carrying. I'll watch Summer for you."