Goodbye for now

I woke up with cold sweat slowly running down my face, the memories of last night came flashing back and got up and stumbled to the bathroom to rinse my face with cold water, after rinsing my face and doing my light makeup I walked back into my room and saw a skin tight deep blue dress with blue heels and a note as well, I picked up the note and it read 'you will wear the dress and heels and if you don't there will be consequences'. I hated dresses and hated the heels more but the worst part is that there will be so many boys there and according to my mother I have the figure all boys want.

"REALLY MOTHER" I shout across the house "YES AND IF YOU DON'T THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES" "for the love of god women" I hiss under my breath, I strip of my night wear and slid the dress on and put the heels on, I walked over to my body mirror and looked at my figure... I didn't like dresses they have always seemed a bit to lady like for me and the always made my boobs and butt look big not my ideal look.

"Sophie are you ready we have to leave now" Mother asked as she walked into my room, "oh honey...you look wonderful" "yes whatever" "Now Sophie I want you to be on your best behavior ok?" she looked at me in the mirror, so many thoughts were running through my head I could only see a belt being brought down on Tobias's back I closed my eyes and shooed the memory to the back of head.

(time skip to the initiation)

"Now as you all now its faction before blood" yada yada yada Marcus kept going on I didn't even want to look at him after last night, I couldn't believe he'd do that to his own son, before he started calling the names of the kids he called me and mother over to stand with him, *oh god here we go* I thought trying to adjust my dress a little bit, as me and my mother were walking down I heard a few whispers here and there from the other factions and I knew all to well that if Tobias was to hear the whispers he'd beat the living daylights out of the whispering boys.

I keep walking down the stairs as me and mother were all the way at the top waiting to be called down by Marcus, I could just feel the eyes of all the boys looking at me, it's weird feeling all these on me. As me and my mother walked onto the platform Marcus greeted us, "Hello Jeanine, how are you" "I'm alright and you Marcus" she replied all happy, just hearing Marcus made me angry. I clenched my fist's shut trying to hold back my anger from punching him.

*time skip to Tobias's turn*

"Tobias Eaton" Marcus called out with no emotion in his heart, me and Jeanine were there to call out what the person choose and it was my turn to call the faction, which just had to be Tobias. As he was walking up to the platform I felt the tears pricking my eyes just watching him, as he was standing in front of the bowls Marcus called out saying "you may now start", my heart felt like it was in my throat just seeing him picking up that knife, he closed his fist around the knife and cut his hand he hesitated over abnegation....but then he looked at me and I knew he what he was thinking, I knew he was asking me what to do and all I did was a little nod telling him that it was ok to leave me and that I'd follow him to whatever faction he chose, then he mouthed to me "goodbye for now, princess" he mouthed to me.

he then hung his hand over the dauntless bowl with the hot coals, I closed my eyes and waited for the sizzle of his blood when it hits the hot coal, for a split second everything was quiet it felt like it was only me and him in the room, I opened my eyes to see the blood slowing falling down to the sizzling coals, when it hit the coal it sizzled as the others blood did, I hesitated to call it out but I took a deep breath and called it " D...DAUNTLESS" I shouted, the other dauntless members erupted with cheers as he walked over, he looked at me one last time before he disappeared into the crowd of all black.

Third chapter done finally, I literally have a book dedicated to my plot ideas and how the people are in this like omg it takes a lot of though to get good plot ideas, take care of yourselves lovely's.