"Why. You. So. Stupid." I knock my head repeatedly so that I can have more sense. Lifting my hand in the air, ready for the last and powerful hit, but suddenly it is being held by someone.

     "Stop hitting yourself." Jungkook appears from behind with his hand holding mine.

  "Get out," I said, tugging my hand from him. Choosing the suitable night outfit before Jungkook patted my head. The site that was hit by me just now. I glare at him.

     "Sorry." He put down his hand. "Actually, I have something to tell," he said.

     I continue pretending to choose the clothes. Without sparing the glance. "What?" I asked. My hand stops picking on the same clothes when Jungkook stays silent. Wondering what happened behind me, my eyes shift side to side to steal a look.

     "Did you really care about me? If one day I died, would you cry for me like that?" his voice is softer than before. "Don't answer. It's okay," he said. "Just come down. We will talk there."

     "We can—" he already disappeared from the room. Changing into my night pajamas. I will take revenge on him because he makes me scared out of my life.

     Checking my look for the last times in the mirror. Letting my hair down with the hair band wrap around my wrist. Putting the lip balm to mask my dry lips. Shaking my perfume bottle, but I put it back as he became more addicted to my natural scent.

     Going down the stairs elegantly while my finger tracing along the handle. Summoning the sexy goddess to be with me in this outfit. Reaching the last step, I pulled down my deep v neckline to show more cleavage. "Just make it faster. Tomorrow I have to work." I said, going straight to take a glass of water.

     Hearing him coughing at the back, I'm sure he looked shocked at me. That just teaser from the back. Smug the smile, I turn a bit to look at him. "What's wrong?"

     Clearing his throat. "No..nothing." He took another sip.

    Putting my glass on the table, I sat in front of him. Lean forward with my both elbows on the table, squeezing both sides of my body. He spurted the water all over me as soon as his eyes landed on my protruding cleavage.

    "That's so disgusting." I checked if his spit landed on my spaghetti strap top.

    He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Why you wearing that?" he cannot take his eyes off my chest.

     "This? I always wear it at night." I hide my smile behind the glass. "Why you call me here?" I asked.

     His eyes wander from chest to my face. "Tomorrow grandpa asked us to join his birthday party."

     "Nope." I refused immediately. Did he already forget what happened during the last dinner? I almost lost my baby in order to save his client.

     "Why? It's just a simple party."

     "Simple party, uh?" Ready to get my second revenge. Pulling up all my hair and tying into the ponytail, showing my neckline.

    Jungkook pretends to be okay, but the fact is his Adam's apple moving up and down. I drink all the water before taking his empty glass and mine to the sink. Turn on the tap, I wash it. The water is cold at first before it starts to warm.

    "I go. Who knows this time, I will get custody papers from you." I giggled.

    His hot breath hit my neck, making me flinch. "What's wrong with you?" I don't like when he always does what he wants.