Music: They just know what is what. But they don't know what is what. They just strut.

Reen: Hahaha, yo

Music: What the ~

Reen: Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck. Silly rap beefs just get me more checks. My life is a movie, I'm never off set. Me and my amigos, no, not offset. Swish swish, aww I got them upset, but my shooters'll make 'em dance like dubstep. Swish swish, aww my haters obsessed. 'Cause I make M's, they much less.

Don't be tryna double back I already despise you

Daisy: yeah

Reen: All that fake love you showin' couldn't even disguise you

Daisy: yo-yo

Reen: Ran? When? Nicki gettin' tan. Mirror, mirror, who's the fairest bish in all the land?

Damn, man, this bish is a Stan. Muah, Muah, the generous queen will kiss a fan. Ass goodbye, I'ma be riding by. I'ma tell my n- Biggz, yeah that's the guy. A star's a star, da ha da ha. They never thought the swish god would take it this far. Get my my pimp cup, this pimp is shez, baby. I only rock with Queens so I'm making hits with Daisy.

Both: Swish swish bish. Another one in the basket.

Music: And another one, and another one.

Both: Can't touch this.

Music: Can't touch this.

Both: Another one in the casket.

Music: And another one, and another one.

They know what is what is what.

Reen: Do they know?

Music and Reen: But they don't know what's what. They just know what is what. But they don't know what is what. They just know what is what. But do they know what is what. They just strut. What the... 🎶

The music ended and the joined hands and bowed while the crowd went wild.

"We thank you so much!" Daisy spoke smiling and giggling.

"We will continue to entertain you this evening but we would like to introduce our special guest! He's so special, he doesn't even know that he's the special guest of this evening. Please put your paws and hands together again and love him like we do, our very own security guard, please welcome to the stage, the one, the only Diesel!" Reen shouted into the microphone. A spotlight landed on Diesel in the corner. The crowd all turned to look where the spotlight had landed.

He removed his sunglasses to see a mutual face, unfazed by the sudden attention. Two stage hands, a lioness and a caracal, pulled him to the stage and pushed him up the stairs onto it, being showered in light and handed a microphone that he held loosely in his paw.

This is going to be interesting. Leaning back in my stool against the bar, watching the whole palaver unfold. This will be interesting.

Diesel's POV:

Noooo why today? Why of all days do I have to be dragged up on stage when the whole of drama club is here! Whyyy Reen, whyyyy??

I looked around the audience. Bill, Tao, Heidi, Sheila, Hellen, Els and everyone else was down on the floor ready to dance. They all looked up at me. There were a faces missing from the crowd. I looked over at the booths. Legoshi and Juno were sat there but were now looking over at me. My eyes then everted to the bar for reassurance.

Then my eyes caught a deer. A male deer. An attractive male deer. An attractive male deer...that is LOUIS???

I suddenly felt a twang of shyness and stage fright hit me. I started sweating a lot. Maybe from the lighting. Yeah probably.