🥀Chapter 11🥀

The males in the chairs were too shocked to say anything. His ex couldn't believe those two seemingly innocent girls were behind this, and that Ryan was too, he always thought Ryan was sweet and cute, but he'd never seen him like this... nothing close at all. His dad never thought Ryan was like this, he thought he was a cry baby that couldn't defend himself and wanted attention, which he thought worked being the school's sweetheart, but looked into his eyes....no emotions in him....

Hyunjin then got closer, the males moved their eyes quickly to look at Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked even crazier now more than ever. They then began the show of torturing them. They screamed and screamed but no could here their screams...sound proof walls...Hyunjin knew better so he made them sound proof. Everyone was absolutely crazy now, even Ryan...he was even scaring his Sebastian

Everyone took a turn torturing the two, the girls did more because the guys couldn't say no all of them pouted at the same time and they all broke and just let them do whatever. Three of them were with one of the guys and decided to switch after a while, and the guys were sitting watching it happen eating popcorn. Where did they get it from? I don't even know... after the girls were done, they sat with the others eating popcorn too.

The males in the chairs could believe this happened to them. They had a long thought about the consequences that could happen but either of them thought of this. It felt like a nightmare but they were in pain so it couldn't have been, they both fell into a coma and would woke with their memories gone and probably might not woke up at all.

After they did everyone got bored and started going to the party the girls planned for everyone and Hyunjin invited a few friends from his mafia group because they came back from a mission when they were leaving. Everyone was having so much fun together and Sebastian never left Ryan's side, mostly because he drunk and clingy. Sebastian didn't mind though he thought he was adorable drunk, normally he was very shy but when he's drunk he's like a little kitten not shy at all.

After party people were very drunk so Seri, Maya, Sebastian and Lisa took them all home. They all didn't like drinking and Lisa knew they'd have to take everyone home so them got everyone in the van a took them home which was kinda easy as everyone was passed out, Sebastian took Ryan home after help the girls get everyone in the van. Hyunjin and his group were dropped off by the girls and Yeji and more members came to help, they thanked the girls and they left to drop off Lisa and her friends and then Seri and Maya went home later after getting ice cream.

**Hyunjin's pov**

I woke up with my head hurting like hell and then felt arms around me. I looked down to see Felix peaceful sleeping with his head on my chest. He looked like an angel as usual, I loved that about him I also loved his freckles, he looked so adorable with them. I looked over to the nightstand and saw a note from Yeji next to a bottle of medicine and two waters.

"Hey I left these here because I knew you'd both need them bad. We took care of the missions for today so stay in bed with your love, Lix. If you need me let me know please, I hope you both feel better." -Love your second favorite Yeji.

Hyunjin chuckled at the note. "Second favorite" She already knew she wasn't the first anymore. He took some medicine for his head and laid back down with his Lix cuddling him. After Felix woke up he took some medication too and went back to sleep...He's so cute...

"Night Lix, I love you" I pecked him and laid my head on his.

** End of pov **

Lisa did her best to take care of her best friends who woke up, she made them all food and got them waters and medicine. She was tired after but she knew it was nice she did. After they fell asleep she also did because of her friends. She loves them so much though.

Sebastian had woken up and noticed Ryan hugging him tight. He pecked his forehead and carefully got out of his grip. He went to get medication and water for when he wakes up, he knew his head would hurt really badly when he woke up. Sebastian got back in bed and pecked his lips. He started scrolling through Tiktok.

After everyone was up they then decided to go to Seri and Maya's Café to meet up. They all bought drinks and food, they also sitting at the bar but since neither of them drinks, they made it a nice seating area instead. Hyunjin, Jennie and Jisoo couldn't come so it was just Ryan, Sebastian, Lisa, Chan, Justin, Felix and Rosè and of course Seri and Maya but they were working. Seri and Maya closed the Café and went to the others. They laughed, messed around, teased, and so much more. They were having fun together as always, when school came back they were gonna rule it easy. They had the biggest friend group so it was gonna be super easy.

The others got to the Café and started hanging out with the rest. They started doing singing and dancing. Everyone were naturals but everyone was shocked at Hyunjin's dance it looked so hard but then Chan and Felix joined in, the rest wanted to learn so the three began teaching them it and they got it after a while. They practiced together and they decided they would start a dance class at school. They all did so well. Hyunjin was proud of everyone for learning it quickly faster than most starters. (By the way it was Back Door by Straykids)

End of chapter....
Hyunlix and Chan are from Stray kids
Lisa, Rosè, Jennie, Jisoo are from Blackpink
Yeji is from Itzy