🥀Chapter 9🥀

Sebastian sat in the sand with Ryan in his arms. Ryan snuggled into him.

"So...why did you leave me...?"

"I don't know if you'll believe me but your so called father, he....he kidnapped me the night I dropped you off at your mom's house after our date the day before I "broke" up with you, there was two guys your "dad" and a guy I saw staring at you while we were at that restaurant the first time we went somewhere together."

"Oh I remember.."

"Well apparently they hired a guy to help them, he got plastic surgery to look like me and break up with you. They made him pretend until you forgot about me....which you did...so they decided to release me and be free and I came here to remember those times we came here together and I saw you"

"Wait wait, his crazy ass father, hired someone to pretend to be you and break up with Ryan?" Lisa said trying to recap everything.

"Yeah pretty much..."

"Ahh no wonder you're so pale!" Rosè said.

"And why you just disappeared!" Felix said.

"We need to get revenge!" Chan said.

"Oh yes...Lisa called 'em" Rosè said.

"Oh my god, yes! Amazing idea Rosie!"

"Thanks!"

"Okay everyone meet at XXXX Cafe tomorrow night and bring whoever you think can help"

They all exchanged phone numbers and went home Sebastian took Ryan home. They had arrived at his house but Ryan didn't want to leave, he looked at Sebastian with teary eyes. Sebastian understood Ryan didn't want to leave him. Sebastian smiled a little and got out of the car and carried him there. "Can I?" Ryan nodded. With Ryan in his arms, he kissed him so softly. Ryan laid his head on Sebastian's shoulder snuggling into Sebastian.

Sebastian rang the door bell because he didn't want to just walk in like he used to without his mom understanding the situation. Thankfully she did and let Sebastian stay over as long as he wants because she knows how much Ryan missed him.

Ryan led Sebastian to his room upstairs and they laid on the bed catching up with each other, well Ryan catching Sebastian up with his life because Sebastian was under ground for all of it not much to tell there. Sebastian started looking into his eyes, Ryan started blushing hard. Sebastian smiled at his cuteness and pecked his lips then like back then he attacked him with kisses and pecks. When Sebastian stopped he looked into his eyes again and then he had said the words he missed hearing from Sebastian so much.

"I love you, baby..."

Sebastian kept looking into his eyes but he panicked inside a little. He didn't know if that was the best time to say it....

"I love you too" Ryan said laughing. Sebastian thought about it a bit and he just said it.

"Ryan, will you be mine again?!"

Sebastian immediately closed his eyes. Ryan smiled and pecked his lips.

"Yes, of course love"

Sebastian was so happy. He hugged Ryan so tight. After that they cuddled themselves to sleep in minutes.

Ryan woke up confused and hurt. He didn't see Sebastian next to him. He thought it was all just a dream...a dream he wanted to go back to.... He went downstairs and saw Sebastian, he quickly went to hug him. Sebastian kissed his forehead.