🌹Chapter 5🌹

After some time the guys were just tired of it. They went off to the two.

"Hey stop this now!"

"Yeah, we're not gonna sit here and watch this any longer"

"What do you mean?"

"We're tired of you being lovey dovey with him!"

"Yeah he deserves better!"

"Everyone knows you're playing him!"

"We're not gonna let this happen to him!"

Two picked up Ryan.

"Hey let me go!"

"No We're protecting you from him!"

Two guys pinned Sebastian against the wall.

"I can't believe you'd play someone like Ryan"

"I'm not! I swear!"

"We all already know Sebastian!"

Ryan keep trying to wiggle out of the two guys grip.

"DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE!" Ryan begged but no one was listening...

Ryan watched them beat up Sebastian one.....by.....one. When he felt their grip loosen, he kicked them (yall know where 😌) and ran over to Sebastian. He wrapped his arms around him crying. Sebastian slowly put his arms around Ryan. The guys tried to stop him but he helped Sebastian up and took him to the nurse.

Ryan called his mom to pick them up because Sebastian said his mom couldn't. When they got home, they cuddled each other, watched movies and shows, and much more.

Ryan couldn't look at him much though, he kept getting flashbacks from earlier, it hurt him so much, they didn't even bother to have him look away. They made him just watch someone he loves get beat up and be in terrible condition. He hated everyone in the school now, he couldn't believe them.

Sebastian went home later that day. His mom wanted him today after what happened. Ryan laid on his bed thinking about it. He was crying and begging them to stop hurting him, he wanted to tell them he already knew about it and they were friends but he couldn't get them to stop, he wanted to stop them so bad. He then thought it'd be better if he ignored Sebastian, he loved him but this was to protect him....

He cried himself to sleep that night, he couldn't believe he had to ignore him...but he ALWAYS wants the best for him... and if that meant never talking or being around him again...he was going to do it...even though it hurts him so so much...

He got to school that day, sat in front on the floor, he really didn't want to but he had to this was the best for Sebastian...to keep him safe. Sebastian called him over but he acted like he didn't hear him, he sat with him at lunch instead of his friends but Ryan still acted like he didn't exist like how things were before this year. Sebastian didn't know what he did, he wanted hurt himself for whatever it was.

Sebastian kept trying to talk to Ryan throughout the day but he got nothing. He didn't even look at him. Sebastian was so hurt, but everything was back to normal, no one stared at the two because they weren't together at all, everyone stared at Ryan as usual he hated that they did but he couldn't do anything about it. Guys and girls asked him out constantly, some over and over but he rejected everyone as always.

Everyone was confused, Sebastian wasn't "playing" him anymore so why did he still rejected everyone? Did he seriously have feelings for him? Why can't he move on? He needs someone. Ryan was so depressed he felt so bad for ignoring Sebastian but it was for his own good...

He had thoughts of hurting himself for doing this to Sebastian. His grades were dropping, he became even more anti social, he locked himself in his room all the time, and started staying home to skip classes to make it easier to ignore Sebastian. His mom was so worried, she didn't know what was going on.

It had been weeks since Ryan went school. Everyone was all over Sebastian, he hadn't been there in awhile so everyone moved on but Sebastian didn't..... he only came because he wanted to see Ryan.

Everyone's attention went to Ryan as he was trying to pay attention to the lesson, walking down the halls to get to his classes, and at lunch. He hated every single second of it. He hated that his every move was being watched by someone all the time.

He saw Sebastian staring at him before class. He couldn't stand it anymore... he went over to Sebastian. Sebastian was confused but he didn't have time to be. Ryan sat on his lap and well he kissed him softly. Sebastian was so happy kissing back instantly. Everyone especially Sebastian's friends were so shocked.

No one understood anything. They thought Ryan was mad, that's why they hadn't been around each other for days, some would say they forgot each other existed. Sebastian played Ryan and now they were kissing each other in class in front of everyone. They pulled back after a minute or two like they had been waiting for it to happen for awhile.

Ryan laid his head on Sebastian's shoulder hugging him. Sebastian held Ryan tight.

"I missed you so much.."

"Me too, baby....me too"

Ryan smiled at the nickname. No one had any words. They didn't have any idea that this would happen, they thought Ryan would hate him so much for "playing" with his feelings. One of the guys decided to ask the question everyone wanted to.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

"Yeah, Ryan you should hate him!"

"But I don't, I said it earlier, I never did.."

"Why?! He played you!"

Ryan looked at Sebastian, he nodded to give permission to tell them what actually happened.

"He never played me, I knew all along, it was just an act because someone made him play me, but the first thing he did was tell me and we decided to make those people think he was, but he never did it was all an act, a good one too. Everyone was fooled."

Everyone was dumbfounded, shocked. The ones shocked the most were of course the ones who made him do it. No one knew what to do, the guys who beat up Sebastian started apologizing over and over again. Ryan and Sebastian since then inseparable.

People looked at them weird because of everything but they didn't care. Sebastian never asked him to be his boyfriend but they still acted like they were a couple. Sebastian still wanted to do it and in front of the school. He wanted everyone to know Ryan was his

End of chapter

Well that's this chapter I hope you enjoyed it! 🥲

I love you guys so much! 💜

Have an amazing day/afternoon/night! 💜

Please remember to vote I really appreciate it! 💜