🥀Chapter 10🥀

(If you don't know how to say a character's name let me know, I'm really bad with coming up with names English or Korean. So I decided to use idols from different groups. I will say which group they are in at the end.)

"Hello everyone! We are Maya and Seri!
(Decided to use my Korean name for this ^ㅂ^)

"So these are the girls you called Lisa?"

"Yep!"

"How are they supposed to help..?"

"Jinnie don't be mean.."

"I'm sorry but I don't see how they can help.."

"They helped me get revenge on my ex" Lisa said annoyed at the thought of him...

"And got revenge for me on a hater!"

"Yeah...we love the idea of revenge only on people who deserve it though"

"We also got rid of that guy staring at Ryan at the restaurant all those months ago..." We both said nervously...

"Oh my god! That was you guys?!" Sebastian asked excitedly.

"Yeah.."

"We saw you guys minding your own business, but we noticed him staring at Ryan as we death glared him with Sebastian, he didn't stop. He was with his boyfriend well probably ex now but we exposed him and he left chasing after him."

"We made sure that waitress didn't do anything to!"

"What waitress?"

"Well that same day, their waitress seemed interested in Sebastian...so we stayed longer and made sure she didn't try anything."

"So if you do all of this... Are yall a mafia?" Hyunjin asked concerned.

"Kinda...but it for the good...never for fun..." Seri said quietly but everyone still heard.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Me and Lix too"

"Hey we talked about this too, stop forgetting Chan!"

"Yeah! I'm apart of it too!"

All looked at them. "Okay moving on-" Maya said.

"Anyway you both are welcome to join us"

"Oh my god, really?!" Seri and Maya said so excitedly.

"Yeah Yeji could use some more girl friends.."

(I'll make a mini chapter on this ^ㅂ^)

"We'll do it!"

"But first revenge.."

"Let's get planning everyone!"

They started planning their revenge with the help of Seri and Maya's quick work to track them down. Seri would watch his dad and Maya did his ex, they watched them for a weeks, and came back with loads and loads of information on them. Hyunjin never had been so proud of someone other than Lix, he knew Yeji would love them. Sebastian didn't really have a part in the plan because if could go very wrong if he was. They could easily do something to him while they were figuring out some problems with their plan. Everyone pitched in ideas. Seri and Lisa went out to get more drinks. Maya and Rosè went to get food. They all stayed up late coming up with a fool proof plan but also easy as it was Seri and Maya's first mission and Hyunjin didn't want to go too hard on them because Yeji would train them to be better anyway. Yeji found it fun to train new people especially girls because they actually listened to her.

The day came to start their very difficult plan because of the location. Seri and Maya went out to the restaurant Ryan's dad and ex always met at. They watched them while his dad needed to go to the restroom. After he washed his hands and walked out Seri put something over his face and he pasted out immediately, Meanwhile Maya did the same to his ex. They carried them to the van. Hyunjin chuckled at their excitement for their first official mission. He was also proud of them, they made it seem so simple and were naturals at this. They took his dad and ex to Hyunjin's base. Seri and Maya went home as their job was done. Yeji was disappointed she wanted to meet them. Sebryan were cuddling each other and talking at home. Lisa, Rosè, Jennie and Jisoo were planning a revenge party for after and soon ask Seri and Maya to come over and help. Chan was with Hyunjin and Felix helping out. Justin helped plan it but he didn't want to do anything because he said they could get caught.

Hyunjin asked Chan to tied them up so he did. As they all slept in their homes comfortable knowing their plan was working perfectly. The next day they met up in the basement at Hyunjin's base. Hyunjin and Felix were doing whatever. Chan was with his boyfriend Woojin. Lisa, Rosè, Jennie, Jisoo, Maya and Seri were talking about a group called EXO. Sebastian and Ryan were talking about a big test the next school year as they were on summer break now. When the time came the two guys woke up and everyone turn off lights and turned on one light over the two males to only see them and so they can't see anything or everyone else yet. They tried to wiggle their way out of their chairs but they failed horribly. They never thought their actions would cause this terrible moment.

Hyunjin slowly walked toward them revealing himself. "Welcome to the show, starring you two..." He then laughed like crazy to scare them. Felix decided to reveal himself next. "Hey don't worry about this...you're in good hands..." Everyone except Chan and Hyunjin was very shocked on how scaring he was, his voice became so deep. He was always so sweet and cute. Chan revealed himself next. "Don't be afraid of us" he gestured the next person to reveal themselves before going to stand by Hyunjin and Felix. Lisa revealed herself smiling but with her excitement and the lighting she looked really scary. Jennie went next and her eyes were dead, and her straight face shot chills. Jisoo revealed herself and she looked so crazy, she was smirking with her dead eyes.

Rosè went next no one knows where she got them but she came smirking with dead eyes but also with dead roses, she threw them towards the two and the jumped like something was gonna happen "Opps... sorry......not.." She laughed send more chills down their spin. Then Maya and Seri went together and laughed but their eyes became dead and their faces straight after looking at the two. The ex went pale as he remembered the two girls. Sebryan revealed themselves together and watched as his dad's face go pale along with the ex. They surrounded them in a half circle.

Hyunjin was so proud of the girls because this was their first mission and some probably won't go on more after this, and he was proud of Sebryan's straight faces especially Ryan's his looked dead, he had no emotions...

End of chapter...

(Chan, Hyunjin and Felix are from Stray kids)
(Lisa, Rosè, Jennie and Jisoo are from Blackpink)
(Yeji is from Itzy)
(Woojin is a soloist but used to be in StrayKids)