🌹Chapter 4🌹

The waitress came out with Sebryan's food and they started eating. Ryan noticed the guy staring at him before those girls went over...he thought he looked familiar but couldn't remember where he'd seen him from...just then Sebastian got a text from his mom. She was asking where he was because it was getting late, Sebastian asked if could stay at Ryan's house, she said as long as his mom is okay with it.

"Hey, Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Would it be okay if I stayed at your house?"

"Let me ask.."

They wait a bit then she answered.

"Yeah, you can, she said as long as your mom it okay"

They finished their food and paid. Ryan took Sebastian home with him and introduced him to his mom, she knew exactly that Sebastian was the one he fallen in love with. He never brought anyone over except Justin when they were younger.

After Sebastian was introduced they went to Ryan's room. His mom came in a bit later with clothes for Sebastian. Ryan went to change in the bathroom while Sebastian just changed there in his room. His mom asked for their clothes so she could wash them and left. Ryan was wearing an over-sized hoodie with shorts underneath and Sebastian was wearing a T-shirt with sweat pants.

Sebastian smiled while they were doing homework, he was staring at Ryan because he just thought he looked so adorable. Ryan noticed he was and got embarrassed he covered his face with his sleeves. Sebastian pulled him into a hug and snuggled into him. Ryan started blushing hard, he felt it..

"Can't we just sleep?"

"But it's due tomorrow and we're almost done.."

"Fine..."

He got back to work and when they finished Ryan's mom called them down for dinner. She didn't make much because she knows they already ate. They finished quickly and went to bed when they heard.

"I'm home!!"

Ryan panicked and ran upstairs with Sebastian behind him. His mom sighed, she knew Ryan was scared of his dad and he was strict so he's always been afraid to do things when he's around.

"Hey slow down....who was that.."

"M-my dad, he's very strict and I have no idea how he'll react to you being here and I've just always been afraid of him......h-he used to hit me before my mom got home and always told her I was just clumsy..."

Sebastian couldn't believe what he was hearing...he felt so bad. He picked him up and took him back to his room. Ryan was silently crying. He was scared. He'd never been up when his dad came back. Sebastian put him on the bed he put all of their school stuff back and he laid down with him.

Ryan was still crying 20 minutes later. It broke Sebastian's heart, he pulled Ryan closer cuddling him. Ryan snuggled himself into Sebastian. He felt the safest in Sebastian's arms. They heard a knock at the door and heard his dad's voice. He came in seeing the two. He just stared while they were pretending to be asleep...He then got close and said

"I'm not letting my son become gay that's disgusting"

He carefully moved Ryan away from Sebastian.

"So much better..."

He then left and locked the door. Sebastian pulled him back and cuddled him as he knew Ryan was even more scared and upset because Ryan had told Sebastian he was Bi, he thought Sebastian would be uncomfortable if he said didn't like girls at all.

Sebastian pecked his forehead without thinking. He thought it would make Ryan upset but he just snuggled into him more. They cuddled themselves to sleep. Sebastian woke at 1am because someone was texting him. He looked and it was Regie...

*Hey Sebastian, how is the plan working?*

*Um it's going I guess*

*Is he falling for it?*

*Yeah totally...*

*Seriously? He's so stupid thinking you would go out with him..*

*Yeah whatever, I'm going to sleep..*

*Night, bro*

*night*

This pissed off Sebastian, he couldn't believe they were making him do this...he felt absolutely terrible...but he realized he shouldn't feel too bad because Ryan knew everything. He looked at him, he was peacefully sleeping in Sebastian's arms...Sebastian smiled as he looked adorable even sleeping...Sebastian held him closer and a little tighter. He went back to sleep after pecking Ryan again. He loved doing that....

They woke up, got ready for another day of school. Then Ryan's mom called them down to eat breakfast and when they finished Sebastian drove them to school it was early so they had time to spare. They went back to their first class and teacher said they have more students coming so there is no more room for them to sit next to each other if they want to then they have to sit on the floor.

Sebastian took Ryan to the back corner again and put him in his lap. Ryan was so happy honestly but he didn't show it much. More kids started coming in and seeing the two having fun and laughing. Some of the guys as usual were pissed off, they thought Ryan deserved a lot better.

They hated seeing Sebastian play him, yes everyone in the school knew now Sebastian was "playing" Ryan because someone in his friend group said it too loudly and everyone that heard him told people which eventually leading to everyone thinking Seb was playing Ryan.

Regie smirked seeing the two because he thought his plan was totally working. Oliver tried convincing him that he should call it off because it was wrong but he didn't care. Sebastian held his wrists and pecked him over and over. Ryan was laughing telling him to stop. Sebastian kept going before one of the jealous guys yelled at him.

"He's telling you to stop! So stop doing it!"

Sebastian rolled his eyes and just went back to pecking him and once again Ryan was laughing and honestly having fun. The guys got more pissed....

Thank you for reading this chapter! 💜

Sorry for being late...
Have an amazing day/afternoon/night! 💜 😊