🥀Chapter 7🥀

TW! ÅßU$E and homophobia

Sebastian drop Ryan off at home but he didn't know how wrong things were going to go...

He walked in to see his dad...on the couch. He looked pissed. Ryan froze as he got up and slapped him as hard as he could.

"How fucking dare you! How could you go out with a fucking boy?!"

Ryan froze again, he wanted to break down and cry... and his mom wasn't home...

"Answer me boy!"

**Ryan's pov**

I was frozen, He just punched me then. I fell to the ground hard, he used to abuse me but since he worked so much he didn't have time for me. Ever.
He began abusing me like he used to. He didn't stop until I was bleeding bad...

"I'm so ashamed to have a fucking son like you!"

He just punched me as hard he could for the last time. I looked down at myself after he left, cuts bruises, everything hurt, my nose was bleeding and I coughed up blood every now and then from him kicking my stomach as hard as he could...

I somehow got the energy to call one person, I knew my mom probably couldn't answer right now, so I called the only person I knew would pick up...

*H-hey S-Seb?*

*Ryan are you okay?!*

*N-no...he f-found o-out...*

Sebastian couldn't believe what he was hearing...

*H-he a-abused m-me...*
*P-please h-help....m-me...*

*End of pov*

Before he could say anything else he passed out his body couldn't take it anymore. Sebastian rushed over there. He opened the door to see Ryan passed out on the floor. He picked him up and took him to the hospital. They told Sebastian he would be okay... and let him see Ryan. He never left his side.

After a few days he was discharged from the hospital. Sebastian asked his mom if Ryan could stay at there place, of course she said yes. While his dad was at work Ryan packed his things and told his mom he would visit and move back with her after the divorce. She agreed because she trusted Sebastian to protect him and she wanted him away from her terrible husband.

Ryan moved in with Sebastian and his brothers but he didn't come out of Sebastian's room except when they went to school and to eat. He never left Sebastian's side, ever. Some people said he was just being clinging but he was just scared....Everytime he wasn't with Sebastian he got hurt. He knew Sebastian would protect him and keep him away from everyone who wanted to hurt him.

Or could he....?

People honestly hated seeing Sebastian and Ryan together because they sensed something was wrong and they were right.....but it was not their fault... They were planning something terrible.... in attempt to ruin their relationship....They wouldn't have seen this a mile away....It happened right now....the planning.....He wasn't going to let him get away from him that easily.....

Meanwhile Sebryan....

Sebastian had decided to take Ryan out as always because he never wanted to leave the house, only if he was going too. After what happened he became scared of people around him and he's been on edge all the time. Sebastian use to scared him at school back then but now Ryan never left his side scared of everything. Sebastian carried him mostly Ryan was tired from this but he fears became stronger and stronger. He's very grateful Sebastian understood this because then he probably would have left him by now.

Sebastian always did his best to make Ryan better and feel safe around his family. Yes, Ryan wants to but doesn't trust Sebastian's family. His fears are taking him over slowly.

End of chapter ...