🌹Chapter 6🌹

It had been months since they had finally confessed. Sebastian wanted to ask him the question in front of everyone. He got permission to do so during the football game.

He wanted everyone to know Ryan was his so to do it he had to do it during a time where everyone would be so the soonest time was the football game. He got everything set so all he had to do was wait for the time to come.

As said last chapter they were inseparable. Some people hated it but they are not important at all 😙. They ate lunch together, they had all of their classes together, they went to each other's houses every day, and if they were going to a amusement park or something they invited each other.
THEY WERE I.N.S.E.P.A.R.A.B.L.E

Ryan's dad never knew anything though, he told his mom everything they did together except when they'd kiss. She always told him to wait because she had a feeling he was going to ask him out soon. She also never told his dad anything because she knows he hates gay people but if and when he finds out she isn't going to stay there and let him hurt her son, she was going to file for divorce immediately.

Soon the day finally came, he was going to ask the love of his life to finally be his.

He took the microphone and some deep breathes and walked out to the middle of the field.

"Excuse me everyone! May I please have your attention!"

Everyone look at him though the screens.

"May I have my Ryan come down with me!"

Ryan quickly went over there.

"I know we didn't get off a good start in the past but I'm so glad we ended up making up for everything, truth is I always loved you but I never felt that way for anyone else so I didn't know until this year what exactly I was feeling for you. I really love you I do. So now to get to the point, Ryan will you be my boyfriend?"

"OH MY GOD YES!!!"

He jumped into Sebastian's arms and started crying out of joy. Sebastian pecked him a few times while everyone mostly the girls were clapping and so happy for them (the boys are still jealous🙄). Everyone planned a party to celebrate their win and Sebastian and Ryan finally getting together. They partied all night, and so happy to finally be together. They told their moms and they were so happy and excited crying out of joy.

Sebastian decided to talk Ryan to the beach for their first official date. He decorated the place to Ryan's liking, got some towels and extra clothes, snacks and of course he had to spoil him and get him a ton of gifts. He then picked up Ryan and took him there. His eyes were so pretty as Sebastian watched him look at all the decorations.

He was so adorable excited(I think we all can agree on that 😙). They did as much as they could, but Ryan's favorite part was playing in the water with Sebastian. While they were drying off Sebastian pecked him over and over again, Ryan was so happy, he couldn't have ask for someone better. They played in the sand too as they didn't wanna get wet because it was getting cold.

They cuddled each other in the sand (ㅠㅠ ㅂㅂ) They didn't care who saw them, only they existed in the world but soon that will all be ruined....

Will he be saved?

Will they stay together?

Will he do anything to keep them apart?

Will she be able to save the relationship?

Will they still love each other after he's done?

Maybe......

End of chapter....