Chapter 15: [6]

As he thought about his past life he noticed that he couldn't remember much; he only remembered the way he transmigrated, the reason he transmigrated and the name of the world he came from and lastly his past name. Stewart's head started to hurt so he stopped thinking about it. Stewart waited till night and went to the brave heart bar to enter Mr. Eye of wisdom gathering. After successfully being let in he sat down and looked around. He recognized most of the people in the gathering at the moment but saw a vaguely feminine figure in the crowd that he didn't notice last time. (She might be the lady backed by an artisan, didn't know if she just joined or if she just didn't come last time. She needs the formula for barbarian and I know the formula for barbarian from the book. She should know the potion formula for archaeologist and sense it and barbarian are both sequence 8 formulas. It's a fair trade.) Stewart sat for a few minutes until Mr. Eye of wisdom announced the beginning of the gathering. Stewart sat there and watched as people started selling all kinds of spiritual material but none of them drew his attention until the lady that might be backed by an artisan stepped up and prepared to introduce her wares.

"I wasn't able to come last time due to certain circumstances so I bought 3 magical items today. The first is this pair of gloves" She said as she took out a pair black gloves that reached up to the elbow. "It's infused with the dust of a minor apparition it allows the arm of the person wearing the gloves to pass through anything that is non-spiritual. Its negative effect is that the arm of the person wearing it will phase out of reality for 1 minute for each hour the gloves are worn." This item instantly caught the attention of some beyonders in the gathering as the lady said "This item can still be used for 8 months and the price begins at 500 pounds or the potion formula for berserker." The bidding began and the gloves were sold for 840 pounds. Stewart didn't join the bidding and watched as the two other items were also sold at high prices. (The first item is equivalent to sequence 9 Apprentice. The two items were equivalent to sequence 9 Bard and sequence 9 Monster.) Stewart thought. (These items are all mediocre compared to the ones created by the garden of glass.)

After the magical items were sold the gathering continued. Stewart sat there not interested in any of the items being sold until a man opened a wooden jewelry box with an amulet that was around 4.5 centimeters in diameter consisting of ruby surrounded by 13 diamonds in the center with white gold threads connecting the ruby to a white gold ring. Stewart looked at the item and he felt that the item looked familiar and decided to buy it. The person introducing the item said. "Me and my teammates found this amulet in a crater near an early 5th epoch tomb that we were going to explore. One of my teammates saw it and thought it looked valuable and even if it wasn't connected to mysticism so he went to pick it up. When he stood up he seemed different. He looked around seeming confused and started speaking gibberish at us. We wanted to help so we tried to take the amulet from him but when we did this he became angry and started yelling gibberish at us. We were able to knock the amulet out of his hand but he didn't return to normal. He just stood there still alive but he didn't react to anything including pain." At this point the man selling the amulet seemed sad. "Later we found that as long as we didn't make skin contact with the item we could pick it up without any trouble. So I'm planning on selling this item. It can be used as jewelry but can be put on display. So I'm selling it for only 550 pounds." The other people in the gathering after hearing this all decided not to buy it. The man selling the amulet was just about to step down when he heard. "I'll buy it for 550 pounds" It was Stewart who felt that the item was very familiar so he decided to buy it.

The man was happy that someone was willing to buy such a dangerous item and happily made the transaction under the watchful eye of Mr. Eye of Wisdom. Stewart looked at the amulet he had just received and closed the lid of the jewelry box and put it in his jacket. The gathering came to a happy end. After the gathering Stewart went to talk to the lady backed by an artisan. "I know you need the sequence 8 Barbarian potion formula which I have." Stewart said but befor he could continue the lady turned to him excitedly. "Really? What do you want in exchange if you really have the Barbarian formula?" Stewart looked at the slightly excited lady in front of him and said. "I would like to make a trade. I know that you are either an artisan or an artisan is backing you so I would like to ask for the potion formula for Sequence 8 Archaeologist." The lady seemed hesitant after hearing his request and said. "I'll have to go ask if I can trade you the Archeologist." Stewart wasn't surprised by this answer and said. "Alright, tell me the answer by the next gathering please." At this point the servant that led him in came over to tell him that he could leave. He was led to one of the exits in the room and let out.

Stewart got on a carriage some ways away from the brave heart bar and waited for a carriage after the carriage stopped and Stewart got on and decided to examine the amulet he had bought to see why he felt familiar when he looked at it. Stewart opened the wooden jewelry and looked at the amulet. Stewart suddenly felt an intense headache as fragmented information entered his head [6]. The headache went as fast as it came as Stewart returned to normal; the one number that appeared in his head made him even more confused. Stewart looked at the amulet in even more confusion than before, then closed the box. Stewart got off at his house and entered. Stewart went into the kitchen and started cooking. He stir fried some vegetables and meat he had bought in the past few days toasted some bread and started eating. While he was eating Stewart thought about what to do with the amulet.

Poll

Your choices effect the future story

1. Stewart should give the amulet to someone and see what happens

or

2. Stewart should only test with the amulet once he is stronger