Chapter 14: East Balam

Stewart didn't dare move because he knew he let the birds get too strong and if they knew he was still Alive he would be dead for real. "Why did I not keep disrupting the process of the bird healing and growing?" Stewart thought. "I would have also had a chance if the metallic silver glass stick wasn't sealed. The book never mentioned the fact that artifacts that are being sealed can't be used.) Stewart had tried to activate the armor of dawn the second he encountered the two creatures but he failed. Stewart continued to stay vigilant but less than five minutes later Stewart felt that he was thrown on the ground as he heard the sound of claws scraping against stone quiet (The bird had left right?) Stewart thought. (Stewart could feel he was no longer in Backlund; he may not even be in the northern continent.)

Stewart cautiously opened his eyes a sliver and seeing that no one was around Stewart slowly turned his head and observed his surroundings. (This place seems like a basement that has been expanded quite a bit. They think I'm dead so they didn't lock me up or tie me up, they just threw me on the ground.) Stewart thought while getting up. When Stewart tried to straighten his back he felt heart piercing pain as the clothing stuck to the three bloody holes on his back ripped the wound open further. Stewart tried to keep his composure but his face still twisted in pain. (I can't get out of here if even moving causes this much pain.) Stewart thought. (Wait, the birds didn't take my sealed artifact!) Then Stewart had an idea he used the blood on his back and drew two more lethal wounds one on his chest near hiss heart the other on his wrist. (If I can use the withered black glass tulip three times I can activate the negative effect that makes me show the characteristics of a corpse and that might numb my nervous system.) Stewart thought but nothing happened. (Huh? What? Did I miss an activation requirement or something?) Stewart then recalled the Negative effect of the wither black glass tulip. Noticed something that made his face drop the words THE BOUND PERSON (Sh*t!) Stewart thought. (Sorry Lisa, you're going to have to stay home for a day.) The pain from his wounds brought him back to reality from his stray thoughts. Stewart started looking around and saw the two birds kneeling in front of a person sitting behind a curtain. The birds weren't making any noise but somehow Stewart knew they were reporting to the person behind the curtain. The person suddenly looked up in Stewarts direction. Stewart, noticing this, quickly turned and ran. The two birds also looked in his direction, got up and started chasing after him. Stewart quickly turned out of their field of view and quickly hid in the garden of glass. (I should exit right now so they don't suspect I can teleport or else I might have to face stronger people.) Stewart after thinking this instantly came out of the garden of glass. Even though he came out in less than 2 seconds he still came out somewhere nowhere near where he was captured to. (This may cause problems in the future.) Stewart thought. Stewart was too tired to continue running so he set a fixed point, entered the garden of glass and fell asleep.

May 8th Year 1349 5th Epoch , Backlund

Stewart got up and exited the garden of glass at the fixed point he had set. He tried to cancel the fixed point he had set and it actually worked. Stewart felt refreshed and the wound on his back had stopped bleeding. Stewart slowly chose a direction and went straight that way he had no idea where he was so he just chose a direction. After a while he saw that the birds hadn't caught up to him so he activated his wings and flew straight up. He saw a large city to the right of him so he flew in that direction until he had gotten a bit closer to the city. Stewart landed on the ground where he made sure that no one saw him. Stewart got near the city and saw people lifting coffins on the street. (There are too many coffins for this to be a burial so this is most likely a city in east balam of the southern continent.) Stewart deducted.

Stewart didn't think about entering the city since he had three large exposed wounds on his back. Stewart is already numb to the pain from the wounds so he had been ignoring the excessive amount of pain in his back. Stewart found an alley and summoned the gate of glass and teleported back to Backlund. (Since I went into the city they will most likely assume that I'm hiding in the city even if they track me.) Stewart thought as he entered his Backlund house. Stewart then grabbed the hooded he had bought for Mr. Eye of wisdom gathering went out and bought another set of formal clothes to replace his damaged ones.

Stewart also went to a medical store to buy some bandages. (Now that I think about it I don't think Klein ever used any bandages in the entire story. He was always either too strong and could defeat his opponents without getting hurt or he was so weak he could only die.) Stewart thought as he returned home by carriage. Stewart sat on his bed and started bandaging himself, he had never done this before so the bandages were wrapped around him in all the wrong ways. (This is way harder than I thought it would be but I think I did pretty well for my first try.) Stewart thought while admiring his work. (The birds and whoever is behind them is probably going to take a while more before they come and search for me in Backlund again so I could relax for a bit.

May 11th Year 1349 5th Epoch , Backlund

Stewart lived like a normal non-beyonder for a few days and was surprised to see the signal for Mr. Eye of Wisdom Gathering in the newspaper. Stewart smiled and thought about how much his life had changed since he was pushed to the breaking point by life and tried to transmigrate as a last resort.

POLL

Your choices will effect the future story

1.Kill more beyonders to make into sealed artifacts

or

2. Try to get his hands on the archeologist potion formula