"Of course not shitalji, go ahead." Khushi said, smirking. Arnav had already told her he was not going to drive today but shital didn't know that. And Khushi was not going to tell her.

"Mohanji, aap ready hai na (are you ready)?" Khushi called Mohan

"What? Mohan?" Shital's eyes widened in shock!

"Yeah Shital, I am tired today, so I told Khushi to call Mohan to drive." Arnav said, mentally cursing for this whole dinner-thing now. This was going to be a torture sitting next to Khushi and still keep his hands to himself! Damn all this!

Shital cursed herself all the while as she had to seat in the front besides Mohan while arnav and khushi were seated in the back seat. From the front mirror, she could see Arnav was only looking at khushi who blushing under his heated gaze. And then, Khushi slowly moved near Arnav, linked her arm in his and kept her head on his shoulder. It was nothing inappropriate for public view, but it was enough to make a woman burn in jealousy and a man curse under his breath for having to hold himself! Arnav could feel a certain part of his body get very excited at Khushi's close proximity and he could do nothing about it at the moment!

Khushi was very well aware of Arnav's state and mentally patted herself, 'well done Khushi!'

.

.

When they reached the restaurant, Arnav called for champagne, but Khushi immediately stopped him and indicated to Aarav. Arnav nodded and canceled the alcohol, but he wondered how Shital hadn't said anything? Being Aarav's mother why she didn't mind drinking in front of her 6-7 years old child? Arnav's scrutinizing gaze probably alerted her as Shital murmured, 'yeah I was also going to say that too'.

Uff, this playing the role of mother was such a tough task for her.

--*--

A few feet away, on another table there were a group of 3-4 young people chatting happily. One of them, a handsome young man in his mid-20s was however constantly looking at Khushi.

"What are you doing Prem? You are staring." A girl in their group admonished him

"Shut up Purvi. I think I have found the one." He said with twinkle in his eyes. Dressed in a casual Hugo Boss polo shirt and a blue Levi's jeans, this man looked like a celebrity.

"What? Are you sure? Will she agree?" The other person in their group said doubtfully, looking back and forth from the table where Khushi was seated.

"Why not? No one resists Prem Mehta's charms." Prem said with a confidant smile and got up, "I will be back."

"Alright, all the best." they all said in low voice, praying their friend doesn't get slapped!

--*--

Arnav was impatiently waiting for some reaction from Khushi but seeing not much replies from her, he decided to play one last dangerous game, dance with shital. Surely seeing him in arms of another woman will break her and she will beg him for forgiveness.

It was not like he had not danced with anyone else before and this was just one casual dance...

As soon as they reached dance floor, his eyes were only on khushi who was seating with a fallen face. Seeking this opportunity, he told shital, "thanks for helping me shital. I told you khushi and I have a fight going on and I thought seeing me ignoring her like this will melt her resolve."

"sure, arnav anytime. Besides, I like dancing with you" Shital said, trying to tell him she was ready to take Khushi's place if needed but Arnav did not catch the meaning...his mind occupied with thoughts to end this ordeal asap and have his wife where she belonged, in his arms!

Seeing her sad face, Arnav cursed under his breath. But to be honest he didn't see any other woman besides shital to help him. Anyway, he assumed shital wouldn't take any wrong meaning of this as he had clearly told her he was doing this for khushi.

And just then, arnav saw a handsome man approach their table and lean down to talk to khushi. Arnav saw RED!

.

.

"Hello Señorita. May I have this pleasure to dance with you?" Prem asked Khushi with a charming smile, and extended his hand

--*--

Precap – Next day over lunch, everyone saw how Prem and Khushi were talking on n on about Salman khan movies and Delhi ki special chat

"Premji aur Khushi ki pasand kitni milti julti hai na (Premji and Khushi's choices match so much, no)?" Payal's involuntary comment made every Raizada's head pop up in surprise

--*--

A/N – Please welcome 'Prem Mehta'. 😎 He is going to be fun, and very essential character of this season! And no, I am not planning to separate arshi, but just have a little fun so our Laad governor's akal(brain) can be brought on track :D I was going to bring in NK initially but what I am planning to do, I can't do that part with NK. So yeah, let's see how it unfolds. I can reveal Prem's secret in next chapter to you all, but Arnav won't know until later. Let me know if you want to know his identity :D

Also, some of you know about my upcoming hiatus, but for those who don't: after the next chapter, updates will be rare over next month and half. But pls bear with me. Thanks.